Join millions of Fabulous users and create a healthier, happier life. Fabulous will help increase your energy levels, be more focused, lose weight and sleep better by building healthy habits and routines in your life.
Fabulous takes a holistic approach to motivate you to be more productive and have higher energy. We’re more than just a habit tracker, or a way to create new rituals; we’re your own personal coach and happiness trainer.
Top Reasons You Need Fabulous:
⁃ Struggle to wake up in the morning
⁃ Want to maximize your energy
- Struggle with fatigue and find yourself tired by midday
- Want to build an indestructible morning ritual
- Want to have full energy for 5 hours
- Can’t sleep at night because you don’t feel tired
- Can’t concentrate on a single task because of ADHD
- Have anxiety and cannot calm the thoughts in your mind
⁃ Focus and Concentration
⁃ Better Sleep
⁃ Managing Stress
⁃ Calming Anxieties and Meditation
⁃ Healthier Eating and Exercise
⁃ Better Habits
Ready for a healthier lifestyle? Take your fitness and diet to a new level by using our integrated coaching feature: 7-minute scientific workouts, zen and vipassana meditation for breathing & mindfulness, happiness trainer, power nap sessions, and a beginner’s yoga pack for total flexibility.
And with your consent we can use the Apple HealthKit APIs to read and/or write certain data (such as steps count, distance walked, calories burned and much more) to the Health App on your device.
Make me Fabulous:
Make me Fabulous sessions are created in collaboration with researchers and are consistently updated with new insights from major scientific studies.
- Do Anywhere Exercise: An intense 10 min exercise session that will push both your endurance and strength, and you can do it anywhere without any equipment.
- The Mind Bus: A scientifically proven session that will get rid of stressful thoughts that become obstacles between you and a fulfilling life.
- 4 Hours Deep Work: An deeply focused session that will help you fight temptation and plunge you into a dedicated 4 hours of deep, meaningful, and creative work.
- Uplifting Fabulous: Based on resilience studies, this session will coach you through your grief, so you can feel the energy flow through your spirit once more.
- Smart-targeted health advice for healthy living
- Scientifically grounded approach to instill healthy healthy habits and mindfulness into your daily rituals
- Atkins & HCG diet inspired weight loss program where you can stop counting calories
- A personal 1:1 coach that will motivate you to be more productive and achieve your goals
- Integrated fitness programs for a healthier, fitter lifestyle
- Incremental goals that starts with getting you to fall asleep faster. You’ll eventually create an entire morning ritual
- Beginners guide to exercise and a workout plan, meditation, yoga, stretching, and a lot more
Take an unexpected journey and learn to build habits that stick.
• Monthly: $9.99/month
• Yearly: $7.99/month, one payment of $95.99 billed every 12 months
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Get in Touch:
Shoot us an email: email@example.com
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thefabulous.co
Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/thefabstory
The first step in the right direction is always the hardest, right? That’s why we’re introducing a set of two new features that will help you complete your “First Mile” on Fabulous. First, we’ve integrated video into the letters that accompany each journey to enhance the visual experience inside the app. This means that you can now choose between between audio, video, or both!
Secondly, we’ve enhanced the ritual launch sequence by creating something we're calling a “Fabulous Moment.” Now, when you launch a habit, we will encourage you to put on your headset for an immersive audio experience that will enhance the user’s focus and block out distraction and noises.
Ratings and Reviews
Just What I Needed 🌱💜
I don’t usually bother to review apps, but I’ve only been using fabulous a few days and I can already see it making a ‘fabulous’ difference in my life!
Overall I’m simply thrilled with the app.
However, there are a few features I’d love to see added. One of these is an easier way to make a repeating action throughout the day; something to regularly remind you to drink water or take a moment to breathe, or another action. It’s technically already possible to do this, but only through making a long list of alarms. I’d just love to see a simpler and more visually appealing way to do this. Maybe also make it so these repeated actions move down through the list of of rituals throughout the day, so they’re always in the order you should next complete them.
As well as this, it would be wonderful to have a way to personalise the app just a little, particularly more in visual terms. Maybe be able to upload your own pictures as a backgrounds, or a night mode for the whole app.
In all, these are mainly minor tweaks, the app is already so gorgeous and easy to use, I’ll be sure to recommend it to everyone I know!
Thank you endlessly!
I purchased the early subscription of this app. I really loved the concept the art and everything else.
However in the first week it presented malfunctions in the badge notifications.
And the most interesting thing is that in one of the letters was advocated the importance of the ‘notification philosophy’ that the software uses, only when necessary to not compromise the user’s experience.
I messaged the support, but there was no answer. I waited one week, tried to fix it myself by deleting and reinstalling the app but the stuck badge app was still there.
In the process of reinstalling, I lost the progress that I’ve made in the app.
They don’t have a simple account login or information recovery... so every time you restore for some issue, you lose your progress on the tasks.
I tried to message the support team again, this time not only to recover my progress but also to solve the stuck red badge.
After a week there was no answer!
I’m not willing to pay a year subscription of more than 70 $Aud for an app which has no support.
Specially if you advocate for more conscious notifications but can’t care less for issues regarding your app.
And you talk about motivation but if I lose my progress, how can I be motivated to start over? Why don’t you have a simple account login and store information on my iCloud or something?
One of the best apps I’ve ever used
Sure, some apps get you music and others let you read emails and even some have fun games. But this app helps you get better and life, and that’s insane. It works, and I’m saying that as someone who considers disciple and consistency as my weaknesses. It took me a month of dropping in and out of it, mostly because of aforementioned poor consistency, but the streaks of using it get longer and the misses get shorter and it’s slowing changing my life. I’m no longer missing meds or using my phone before bed, and I’m cooking a healthy dinner every weeknight - it’s only been a month! Once I’m killing my current routines I’m going to add exercise and stretching. Do yourself a favour and get this app!
- 232.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Fabulous SAS
- In-App Purchases
- Premium: Annual Preferred $70.99
- Sphere: Monthly 50% Off $11.49
- Sphere Monthly $20.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.