Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*Designed for Professional Dermalogica Therapists Only*
English, German & French Language others to follows.
Face Mapping® is one of the most powerful retailing and client retention
tools you can perform in your skin centre business.
Face Mapping® is a revolutionary approach to skin analysis developed
by The International Dermal Institute exclusively for Dermalogica.
Now professional skin therapists have a comprehensive technique with
which to analyse every aspect of skin, dramatically enhancing not only the
effectiveness of every treatment, but also making the prescription of a
home care regimen as focused on the client's actual needs as possible.
The Face Mapping® procedure provides the skin therapist an objective
view of the skin’s condition, as well as an indication of the underlying health
issues that might be affecting it. Rather than analysing the skin in
general terms, Face Mapping® divides the face into 14 distinct zones, each
with its own set of potential problems and unique needs. Using the zones
and the Dermalogica Face Mapping® outline as a guide, the therapist is
able to conduct an inch-by-inch, methodical analysis of the facial
landscape, guaranteeing that the subsequent professional treatment
and home-care prescription will fully address each client’s concerns.
Face Mapping® for the iPad replaces the need for a paper based prescription sheet. It will record your skin analysis and provide you with tools like the product directory, notes and zone panel to help you best prescribe to the individual needs of your client. The app will not make any recommendations we believe this task is best kept in the hands of you, the Professional Therapist.
When complete the app will produce a pdf prescription sheet that you can email directly to your client and keep a copy for your reference if required. If you have a compatible airpint printer, you also able to print a hardcopy.
• Personalise the prescription with your own skin centre address and contact details
• Record and retrieve client information which is backed up in the icloud.
• Interactive Face Mapping® Skin Analysis
• Add your own skin concerns
• Add notes to each zone or product you prescribe
• Add Therapist notes not visable on the prescription sheet but available to view on future facemaps
• Prescribe from the latest Dermalogica product directory (Internet Connection required)
• View full individual product information with images
• Create easy to understand, professional prescription sheets
• Email to client as pdf document
• Email copy to skin centre for reference
• Print prescription sheet with Airprint printer
• Share client data across multiple ipads*.
• Internet Connection required.
*must use the same login account.
What's New in Version 1.6.2
• Pop up message when Prescribed Product is not added To Face Mapping Zone(s).
• Minor bug fixed when adding new Concerns
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 11 November 2013
- Version: 1.6.2
- Size: 9.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Dermalogica Inc
- © Dermalogica inc 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.