Family Insights redefines parental control software by offering families complete protection and peace of mind across all mobile devices. Our revolutionary new parental control app analyses children’s online activity across any mobile carrier or public WIFI network; whether they’re at home, a friend’s house, or out and about.
Leading childhood development researchers believe that parental control apps that block or spy on content are problematic and ineffective. Blocking gives parents a false sense of security in thinking that they’ve successfully restricted access to dangerous content when realistically they’ve only created a sense of resentment and motivated their children to bypass the restrictions. Spyware enables parents to read specific content, which erodes trust and forces children to be more secretive online, leaving parents unaware of the risks their children could be facing. The Wangle Family Insites app was designed to address these issues and to empower and educate children and parents about online safety. We’re pleased to offer all subscribers a 30-day FREE TRIAL. After 30 days we’re confident you’ll see how our app can protect your child online, while also preserving parent-child trust.
• Protection: Manage all of your children across all of their mobile devices at all times from the parent portal
• Mobile Monitoring: Our app can lock to 20 different devices and monitor internet access across all mobile carrier and WiFi networks
• Real-time Analysis: We monitor internet traffic in real time across the network and send alerts to parents as soon as threats are identified
• Alerts: Alerts include details and information on identified threats, suggestions on how to approach each issue, and resources to support both parents and children
• Track Usage: See detailed information including most used apps, time spent gaming, on social media, or on messaging apps, and even recent GPS locations
• Ongoing Research: Collaborating with Telethon Kids Institute, we’ll ensure internet behaviours are continuously analysed so we can identify new threats and feed the learnings back into the app
To Get Started:
• Download the App: Download the app onto a parent’s mobile device via the app store
• Create Account: Set up an account and claim your 30 day FREE TRIAL
• Add Devices: Download and lock the app to your children’s devices using your parental login
• Real Time Protection: Breathe easy knowing your children are being protected online
Download your 30 day FREE TRIAL today and see the difference the Family Insights parental control app can make to your children’s safety. Once the 30 day FREE TRIAL is complete, you’ll need to purchase an auto-renewing subscription via In-App Purchase to continue using all features of the app:
• Monthly Subscriptions will auto-renew at $7.99 AUD per month
• Annual Subscriptions will auto-renew at $79.99 AUD per year
For full policy details click: https://familyinsights.net/privacy-policy/
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Accounts are now able to have multiple parents/guardians attached to them.
Ratings and Reviews
Very very. Impressive
Downloaded the app and the whole family is involved. At last we have system to navigate the internet mine field- well done Family Insights
Sounded so good that I downloaded it. Then I found myself giving this app too much information about myself and too many permissions to access my device. Why would I have to block deleting apps in my own device? Why do you need access to my contacts if Im the supervisor? And your VPN? I already have a VPN. Deleted it.
As a parent this is what I want! No blocking and easy to use downloads. My kids are spending too much time on their phones. This helps a lot!!
- Wangle Operations Pty Ltd
- 41.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Wangle Technologies Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Family Insights Monthly $7.99
- Family Insights Yearly $79.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.