Fast Fresh & Tasty
By Click Suite Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This multi award-winning recipe app features weeknight meals that use NZ ingredients and what's in season for us right now.
* over 200 carefully selected recipes (from our favourite chefs)
* Seasonal recipes, to give you fresh ideas with what’s in store right now.
* Choose what you’re making based on a whole range of main ingredients, or based on different cooking styles: “I feel like curry tonight”
* Use the shopping list to plan, and email or text it to someone else
* Works like a charm on the iPad (including landscape for easy kitchen use)
* Share what you’re cooking via social media
* Mark your favourite recipes for easy access
* A Universal app; optimised for both the iPhone (incl iPhone 6+) and iPad.
The app is incredibly popular, but don't take our word for it, here's what users have told us:
"I love the app! Honestly one of the best recipe apps around!" Jane
"Yours is a great app and have used it many times. Love the seasonal updates. Keep up the great work!" Eunice
"Wow just looking around yr app,can't wait to try it! The white choc coconut macadamia fruit crumble looks amazing" Melanie
"Easy to use, fantastic with local ingredients. You can add NZ local products to your shopping list!" Richard
"A range of exciting new recipes, able to be browsed in seconds and turned into a shopping list ready for dinner tonight. Locally made and seasonal and most importantly, delicious." Laura
What's New in Version 2.0
This version allows you to change the seasons when you're ready, has some new recipes, and there are NO ads - just great content.
Great cooking app for Kiwis/Aussies
How many cooking or recipe apps have you downloaded only to find that the measurements are all imperial or none of the ingredients are available at your local Wollies or Pak'N'Save? This app finally addresses that problem, and with style! There are heaps of yummo recipes with weights and measures in good Ol fashioned metric, ingredients that you could find down at the dairy (deli if your on OZ) and a nice polished interface. I love the "Goes Great With" button and the shopping list function is handy too. I'd love to see some added functionality i.e. A pantry inventory with recipe filtering to use ingredients before they go off (if that makes sense) with a barcode scanner to make adding items easy, maybe a weekly meal planner? To me these additions would put the icing on an already delicious cake!
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 15 January 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 257 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Click Suite Ltd.
- © Click Suite Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.