Track shipment status with the FedEx Mobile app on your mobile device. Use the FedEx app to get quick rates and scan barcodes.
Download the FedEx app to:
• Track the status of all incoming or outgoing packages
• Enable push notifications to get updates on your shipments*
• Scan a barcode for easy tracking*
• Get Apple Watch access to track status of packages
• Get shipment cost estimates and delivery times
• Log in with the touch of a finger or with facial recognition on the iPhone X
• Search your list of shipments by tracking number, references, vendors and more
*To maximize your experience on the FedEx Mobile app, allow the following permissions: Location to find a convenient FedEx location, Camera to scan a shipping label and track a package and Push Notifications to receive notification on a package.
Thank you for choosing the FedEx® Mobile app. We update our app regularly to add new features and make other improvements to enhance the value and performance of the app.
This release includes:
- Bug fixes, design enhancements, and other ongoing performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Card left in mailbox directs you to website to arrange a different delivery time. Website directs you to create account or download app. Both only give you the ability to track not re-schedule.
App not working as advertised
This app was supposed to enable users to schedule a pickup, print airway bills from a smart phone, etc. but it does not do that at all!! Only allows tracking, which is useless for an app. Such a disappointment!
- FedEx Corporate Services, Inc.
- 162.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 FedEx Corporate Services, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.