*** Featured by Apple in "Our Favourites for Apple Watch" (Australia & New Zealand)
*** Featured by Apple in the Lifestyle -> Parenting section (Australia & New Zealand) ***
*** Featured by Apple in Apple Watch - Family (Australia & New Zealand) ***
Feed Baby is the ONLY baby tracking app you'll ever need to track your newborns breastfeedings, diaper changes, pumping and sleeps.
Countless new parents track and predict their newborns breastfeedings with Feed Baby, the best baby tracker for your iPhone, iPad and now the Apple Watch. So stop stalling and start tracking your new babys routine today!
Track and Monitor your babys Breast Feeds, Diapers, Nappy, Sleeps, Pumpings, Breastfeeding, Journals and Medicines. Record your Babys Bottle and Breast feeds as well as Solid feeds with this Baby Tracker.
The premier Baby Tracker for any of your mobile device! Now with great Apple Watch support!
Feed Baby is the premier baby tracker for logging your newborns breastfeeds and nursing sessions. You won't ever forget when your newborns last nursing session was, and how long it went for as long as you use this baby feeding tracker app.
Feed Baby also allows you to track your Breast Pumps so that you always know exactly how much Breast milk you have pumped with this baby tracking app.
Feed Baby includes detailed reports and charts/graphs that allow you to visualize some of your most important data. Feed Baby also includes detailed Timelines that show where during each day each of your baby activities occurred.
Feed Baby also allows you to export your data to CSV reports so that you can open these reports in your favourite spreadsheet program on your personal computer for further viewing and generation of custom reports.
We focus on a simple and easy to use interface. The big buttons make it easy for tired mums and dads to start or add new records during those sleepless nights!
Feed Baby also includes an iOS8 Today Widget that allows you to add up to 5 most commonly used actions to your Notifications. Actions such as starting breast feeds, recording diaper changes, and adding a new pump can be accessed directly from the Notification shade without ever having to open Feed Baby. Now you can get access to your most commonly used actions without even having to open Feed Baby!
Includes syncing between any of your mobile devices!
Key Features include:
- Easily record Breast/Bottle/Solid feeds with a single touch. Recording your Babys feeds has never been so easy!
- Easily record your newborns nursing sessions with a single touch.
- Easily record Diaper and Nappy changes with a single touch
- Easily record Dry Diapers and Dry Nappy with a single touch
- Easily start and stop Baby Sleeps with a single touch
- Easily record Breast Pumpings with a single touch
- Easily record Journals with a single touch
- Easily record your Babys Milestones in the Journals screen with a single touch
- Easily record Growths (Weight, Height, Head circumference) with a single touch
- Easily record Medication Records with a single touch
- Easily add/remove Medicines with their own graphics and color schemes
- Easily view all of your activities for any given day in the "Today" screen. The Today screen shows all of your Breast Feedings, Diaper changes and all other activities for each day.
- Easily view all of your activities broken down by the hour of each day in the "Timeline" screen. The Timeline screen shows where during each the day every single one of your babys activities
- Data Export that allows you to view your data on your personal computer for more detailed analysis and custom report generation.
- Supports Multiple Babys. Track more than one babys growth easily and simply, and switch between them easily
- Device-to-Device Synchronization between any number of devices so that Mom and Dad always knows whats going on!
- Charts of some of your most important data
Various Bug fixes for both the main App and the Watch app
Ratings and Reviews
Unethical app. Steals your data. Tells you to leave a positive rating to keep using app
So functionality wise, this is not great. I got it so that I could record feeds in my Apple Watch when I didn’t have my phone close by. It is a bit buggy in this regard as often when I logged it on my watch it didn’t register the feed on my iPhone. Seemed to work fine if you just registered feeds on your phone.
After a few days of using the app, an obnoxious bar came over the main page saying “leave a positive rating to remove this bar forever”. Ummmm I don’t think you can do that. Coax positive reviews out of people to increase functionality of the app.
But the WORST thing is that completely unannounced, 10 or so days into using the app, I went to log a feed and that option was removed completely and replaced by a screen saying I now had to pay to use the app. My beef is that there was NO warning that they were about to restrict access to my data. What if I’d been about to see a lactation consultant with weeks of carefully logged feeds to ask for help? If you are going to do that you need to give the user at least 24 hours notice of how impending restriction before blocking access. This is a baby’s nutrition we are talking about, not a game.
Unethical. Don’t use
Warning this app is not free
Most of these reviews are for the full version that will cost you $10. They don't tell you that the "free" version is actually just access to the full version for 10 days when they progressively remove access to parts of the app to the point where it becomes almost pointless. They put up a banner to encourage reviews before they restrict access so most of the reviewers here don't know they are about to lose access. The free version is terrible compared to other apps available. The paid version is great but it is dishonest to sell the app this way. Also don't believe the 30% off banner, they charge full price anyway.
Dishonest. Makes you pay to continue use.
The actual app is fine. What I don’t like is that this app is “free” and then after a short period of use it restricts access to vital app functions unless you “upgrade” by paying $9.99. I had already logged almost a week of data that I needed for appointments and to compare my baby’s progress with feeds so I was forced to upgrade.
There was no mention of this prior and it’s very dishonest in my opinion. Do yourself a favour and choose a different app to start with so your not conned into purchasing this one later on!!! There are plenty of other great apps that do the same thing that are actually free!
- PENGUIN APPS PTY LTD
- 64.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Penguin Apps Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Baby Tracker - Unlock Everything $9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.