Feeddler was first released in 2010, a few days before the first-generation iPad release. Feeddler has been one of the most popular RSS readers for iPhone and iPad and has been picked as a top news app by numerous media over the years.
* "New and Noteworthy" and "What's Hot" - featured by Apple
* "Cleanest and most user-friendly interface" - iPhone Life Magazine
* "Essential iPad Apps" - Gizmodo
* "10 Must Have iPad Apps" - Cool Tricks N Tips
* ... and many more
Feeddler is a fast and highly customizable RSS Reader client that stays perfect sync with RSS services and presents RSS stories in an easy-to-read interface. Feeddler is a universal app that supports iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads.
* Syncs with AOL Reader (optional account, free).
* Syncs with Bazqux Reader (optional account, 30-day free trial).
* Syncs with FeedHQ (optional account, , 30-day free trial, will support self-hosting).
* Syncs with Feedly (optional account, free).
* Syncs with InoReader (optional account, free).
* Syncs with The Old Reader (optional account, free).
* Supports multiple accounts.
* Supports feed management - add/delete/rename/sort subscriptions and folders.
* Caches RSS articles and images for offline reading
* Able to set up each subscription to open articles directly in RSS, full text mode, or web (online only).
* Able to mark all items as read for any RSS subscription or mark only loaded items as read.
* Able to mark items as read based on date or automatically mark items as read while user scrolling headlines.
* Able to show only feeds/folders with unread items.
* Swipe RSS articles for navigation, and pinch articles to change font size.
* Save/Share/Zoom images by tapping-and-holding or pinching images.
* Save/Share web pages by tapping-and-holding any links.
* Save/Share articles by tapping-and-holding any articles shown on the preview list.
* Supports Evernote to save any RSS articles, web pages, images, and PDF without leaving the app.
* E-mail sharing with optional default recipients.
* Copy-and-paste titles, links, or full articles.
* Full text mode using Readability.
* Lots of UI customization options including summary preview and the comfortable night mode.
More features in the Pro version:
+ Supports landscape mode on iPhone.
+ Supports keyword search to find and add feeds.
+ Sync all subscriptions, or sync subscriptions in a folder for offline reading.
+ Sync options: sync all feeds or unread items only, sync from last sync, days or weeks. For faster syncing, use "Unread only" + "FromLastSync."
+ No ads
If you like Feeddler, please consider writing positive reviews on the App Store. We keep adding features, fixing bugs, and improving app performance. Please send us feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your support.
Follow us on Twitter @feeddler.
Supports iOS 12, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max.
Ratings and Reviews
Have been using for years. Highly recommend!
Simply the Best RSS App for IPad
I've looked at about twenty different RSS Reader-type Apps and this one is easily the best: the interface has maximum usability, functionality and minimum distraction, unlike the rest. It doesn't get any better as far as this type of App is concerned, and it's well worth the money if you enjoy reading articles, reviews, news etc on the web as it's a million times faster than just browsing in the hope of finding something interesting to read.
The only improvement I could seriously suggest for the writer of this App: incorporate the offline text to voice abilities that some (unrelated and non-RSS) Apps have!
Sensational RSS App for iPhones
I use it every day, easy to catch up on all my favourite RSS feeds. Simple to categorise the Feeds and I love it how you can easily forward posts that you want to review further on a desktop.
Keep up the great work!
- Che-Bin Liu
- 12.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © C.B. Liu
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.