By FetchTV Content Pty Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Fetch Mobi app brings the best of Fetch to your iPhone & iPad.
Once you've signed-in to your account you can:
Watch selected channels, TV Shows and movies.
Download selected movie and TV shows to your iPhone or iPad and watch them offline.
Use the app as a remote control or channel changer.
Search the 7 Day TV guide and set recordings and reminders.
Post comments about what you’re watching on Facebook or Twitter.
If you're not yet a Fetch user you can still browse the movie and TV show catalogue, watch trailers and check the TV Guide.
What's New in Version 3.6.1
We continue to listen to your feedback on the app, and in this release we address some of the issues you raise. Others, we are still working on for future releases.
The main changes relate to recordings management when you have the app paired to your Mighty or Gen 2 box. Here's what's new in the My Stuff area:
▪ Back by popular demand, you can now see your recordings and delete them if you want to.
▪ You can also see and edit the recordings you have scheduled.
▪ Plus you can edit and reorder your Series Tags.
▪ Sorry, no ability to watch recordings in this release.
▪ If you have more than one box on the same account, there's now an icon for you to select which box you want to control.
▪ We've removed the limit on logged in time, so you no longer need to sign in to the app monthly (because that was annoying).
▪ There's an updated player to fix some DRM issues.
▪ We've made some changes to make it run smoother.
▪ Made offline playback work better.
▪ Increased the remote tappable area.
▪ Plus we've done the standard general bug fixes.
Not too bad
Only problem I have is having to kept put the stupid number in from the box all the time to get the remote control working from the app. Oh and how about some kind of sound or other type of feedback to let me know I actually pressed a button.
Saved me from wasting $50 PPV
Stoked that this app exists. I had bought a UFC PPV but had a last minute doctors appointment right during the main event. Downloaded the app and was able to watch it in the doctors waiting room 😂👍
Limited access. Connect now.
This message appears every time. Sometimes clicking on it works, often it doesn’t. Reinstalling doesn’t help. The previous app used to work really well, this one is just completely pointless. Very disappointing.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 03 October 2017
- Version: 3.6.1
- Size: 58.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FETCHTV CONTENT PTY LTD
- © 2012-2016 FetchTV Content Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.