By FetchTV Content Pty Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Fetch Mobi app brings the best of Fetch to your iPhone & iPad.
Once you've signed-in to your account you can:
Watch selected channels, TV Shows and movies.
Download selected movie and TV shows to your iPhone or iPad and watch them offline.
Use the app as a remote control or channel changer.
Search the 7 Day TV guide and set recordings and reminders.
Post comments about what you’re watching on Facebook or Twitter.
If you're not yet a Fetch user you can still browse the movie and TV show catalogue, watch trailers and check the TV Guide.
What's New in Version 3.6.0
We continue to listen to your feedback on the app, and in this release we address some of the issues you raise. Others, we are still working on for future releases.
The main changes relate to recordings management when you have the app paired to your Mighty or Gen 2 box. Here's what's new in the My Stuff area:
▪ Back by popular demand, you can now see your recordings and delete them if you want to.
▪ You can also see and edit the recordings you have scheduled.
▪ Plus you can edit and reorder your Series Tags.
▪ Sorry, no ability to watch recordings in this release.
▪ If you have more than one box on the same account, there's now an icon for you to select which box you want to control.
▪ We've removed the limit on logged in time, so you no longer need to sign in to the app monthly (because that was annoying).
▪ There's an updated player to fix some DRM issues.
▪ We've made some changes to make it run smoother.
▪ Made offline playback work better.
▪ Increased the remote tappable area.
▪ Plus we've done the standard general bug fixes.
Love my fetch
Fetch is a great machine, I love the way you can record 6 shows at once while watching another. Just one request can the recordings be in alphabet order to make it easier to find favourite shows or series tags instead of having to scroll through the list to get to a favourite. Would also be good if recordings on the same subject ie: Dianna could be saved in folders.
This is becoming a joke. The app is now unusable for me. When I try to use the remote it says "limited access. Connect now" I then have to spend the next 10 minutes trying to connect to get it to work for 20 seconds before it pops up a message say it can't complete he action, please try again later and the whole process starts over again! I can't see any sign of my recordings either, very seriously considering ending my fetch subscription given the way you've taken to treating your customers.
Such a great companion app, especially for when you are on the go. Offline content works great and the UX looks awesome! Well done.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 11 September 2017
- Version: 3.6.0
- Size: 58.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FETCHTV CONTENT PTY LTD
- © 2012-2016 FetchTV Content Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.