By FetchTV Content Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Fetch Mobi app brings the best of Fetch to your iPhone & iPad.
Once you've signed-in to your account you can:
Watch selected channels, TV Shows and movies.
Download selected movie and TV shows to your iPhone or iPad and watch them offline.
Use the app as a remote control or channel changer.
Search the 7 Day TV guide and set recordings and reminders.
Post comments about what you’re watching on Facebook or Twitter.
If you're not yet a Fetch user you can still browse the movie and TV show catalogue, watch trailers and check the TV Guide.
What's New in Version 3.5.2
Thanks to everyone who gave us feedback on the last app update - we heard you! In this release we have addressed some of the issues, and we're still working on some others for future releases. So here's what's changed in this one:
- We've brought back the Grid EPG which you can find under TV Guide on the home menu. This makes it easier to browse all channels and then select to Watch Live, or set Recordings and Series Tags.
- Everything you could do from the Control menu in the previous app version, you can now do from the TV Guide. The Remote Control is activated directly from the top left of the TV Guide, and the Channel Changer is accessed by swiping left on the remote.
- We've added a play symbol in the logo box for channels you are subscribed to, making it easier to see what you can watch live on the app. At this stage you still need to add new pack subscriptions via your box.
- We've also added large images that display when you select a show from the TV Guide, helping make it easier to recognise and select shows.
- In the TV section we've increased visibility of the channels you already have access to in your pack subscriptions, helping you to decide what to watch live right now. You can still access the paid TV Store content from here, it's just moved further down.
- You can now also watch catch-up episodes from a selection of the channels included in your subscription packs. We've not yet been able to provide access to recordings, but the addition of catch-up does give you more on demand TV options.
- We've updated our logo.
- Tweaks to further improve speed, performance and stability.
- The usual general bug fixes.
I much prefer the original app back when I first got Fetch TV 3 years ago. Yes this new app might be prettier but has lost some functionality. This new app is constantly logging me out at least once a week which I found out during the worst time when I was trying to set something record remotely and didn't have my password with me because I'd never needed it before!! Consequently I have this now saved on my phone so at least I have it at hand. Also used to be able to watch recorded shows through the app but I don't think you can do that now? Unless I can't find it? It is very difficult to navigate, certainly like others have said they have gone backwards with this one!
You Ruined The App.
Your app has become unusable. It used to work flawlessly, why would you remove keyboard for typing passwords in and also searching for things.
Your arrow keys do not work within apps like Netflix. I used to be able to set recordings when I was not even home. You guys are just going backwards. How about sending out a beta to chosen customers before you release such trash into the App Store. It has taken two updates for it even to connect to my set top box and now that it's connected I wish it wasn't.
I hope you really pull your fingers out and fix this mess you have created. Why did you even have to touch something that was not even broken.
Seems ok to me?
I'm just new to fetch tv and this app(2 days...), but so far so good! I've been able to set recording of shows remotely and the app works as a remote, by viewing guide and setting recordings without interrupting current viewing. Can't complain about something for nothing I reckon, but to be fair I didn't know what previous app offered. So far so good! PK
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 25 April 2017
- Version: 3.5.2
- Size: 46.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FETCHTV CONTENT PTY LTD
- © 2012-2016 FetchTV Content Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.