Make music in seconds. Share, remix and collaborate with music makers all over the world.
• App Store Hall of Fame Inductee
• Multiple times App Store Editor's Choice/App of the Week in many countries
• App Store Best of 2012
“Anyone can craft killer beats with this superbly designed music maker.” - App Store Editor’s Notes
"Figure Music App Is Awesome, Easy to Use" – Wired
"Makes powerful electronic music-making technology accessible to all." – The Guardian
"Music-Making App Lets You Be The Artist" – NPR
Create an addictive beat before the next bus stop or lay down a beefy bass line while waiting in line at the bank. Share your creations on Allihoopa, the free music collaboration and sharing service, and see where other music makers will take your ideas. Figure will have anyone making music within seconds yet is deep enough for endless play on a transatlantic flight.
• Make songs with Drums, Bass and Lead Synth
• Play by sliding your finger across the play pad
• Always stay in key and on the beat
• Share your music on Allihoopa and let others remix or develop in Figure and other apps
• Make music with people all over the world
• Find music from the Allihoopa community to remix and develop
• No previous playing skills required
• Tweak and twist your track on the fly
• Sounding amazing has never been this easy
Allihoopa is the online home for social music making. Find beats or hooks that inspire you. Share your musical ideas and see where other music makers will take them.
Truly designed for mobile use, with collaboration in mind, Figure gives you drums, bass and lead synths. All controlled through an incredibly easy to use touch interface that gets you sounding great literally in seconds. Slide your finger across the play pad and hear your bass line play. Tweak the Rhythm, Range and Scale Step wheels to get the result you’re after. Programming drumbeats is just as easy. Set the rhythm and play the drums with your fingers. You won’t want to stop. You won’t believe how amazing you and your phone can sound.
If you are new to music making, getting started making great sounding tracks has never been this easy — and sounded so great!
If you are a seasoned musician – music creation has never been this fun!
The nitty gritty details:
• Play in different keys & modes. Set once or change on the fly.
• Use the arpeggiator to create melody lines from chords
• Increase the Shuffle to loosen up your beats
• Turn up Pump to add a club sound to your tracks
• Save, browse and load song files
• Set length of loop (1,2,4,8 bars)
• Export audio to iTunes File Sharing
• Share music on Allihoopa
• Bass & lead parts use Propellerhead Reason’s Thor synthesizer
• Drums powered by Reason’s Kong drum machine
• Audiobus support: Stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information
• Background audio (in device Settings)
** Requirements: iPhone 4s, iPad 2 or higher. iOS 9 or higher.
** AudioCopy by Retronyms
- Figure now comes with a bunch of cool iMessage stickers! Our favorite is definitely the pineapple head. What's yours?
- There's some dope new sounds in Figure! There's the Human drum kit, the Gnarly, Oh Oh, and Elak bass patches, and the Funder and Loreen lead patches. We're excited to hear what you make with them!
- We've also fixed some bugs and made some minor improvements under the hood.
Have a great Midsummer's Eve!
The Allihoopa Team
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing! But I need more
This is the most intuitive easy to use mobile music making app on the market. There are only three things that stops this from being the ultimate mobile sketch pad.
1. Export to midi - the rhythms and compose mode, coupled with the awesome swing/groove settings are so much fun and easy to use it’s an absolute shame you can’t spit out midi to import into a DAW.
2. Sound Packs - the in built sounds are highly useable and with a little bit of tweaking can be very very good. But it’s a shame that you cannot purchase additional sound packs. It seems the obvious add-on and commercially could work right nicely for propellerhead. I’d splurge on new sounds in a heartbeat if the option was available.
3. Pattern mode - to sequence simple pattern changes. Part of the beauty of this app is it’s simplicity. So I wouldn’t want to introduce too much complexity. But man once you have a nice groove created it would be nice to create a simple arrangement with some patterns and scenes.
Please, please, please let us see these features in coming releases. But regardless, this is a killer app. And maybe the best sequencer I’ve come across in any form.
No midi export
Too good of an app to not export out the notes to midi, bizarre how it doesn't. Makes it kind of useless. All users should know this before buying.
I did hold my breath (way too long) for Reason export. At least let us get improv's out of this app via midi. Make us log-in to alihoopa to do it if, as developers you are that desperate to push the service.
More tracking options (block mode?) and custom scales would make this a 5 star app, right now it's a cute toy with sound quality that far exceeds its usefulness as an actual rapid improv and song writing tool.
I regret writing so many things in it as the process to get complex arp sequences out in a usable format is laborious and time consuming.
Simply the best
I'm not one to write reviews but this app has given me too many hours of fun for me to ignore the pleas for a rating. It's intuitive, sounds absolutely fantastic and is one of the best creative tools available on the App Store. 5/5
- Allihoopa AB
- 95 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Allihoopa AB
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.