By Pascal PLUCHON
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Filmotech is movie catalog software for your DVD, Bluray, CD, VHS or other formats.
- Any questions ? Just ask for help in the General (English) section of the support forum
- Dynamic Web publishing (PHP/MySQL) with website editor.
- Printing covers in all formats (CD, DVD, VHS).
- Finding information on the Internet.
- XML/CSV/XBMC Import / Export.
- Export for iOS version : Filmotech for iPhone/iPod Touch and Filmotech HD for iPad.
- Print lists and catalogs (including PDF using the print dialog or preview).
- Management of borrowers (with history).
- Use a local database or MySQL.
- Multibase (Profiles Management).
- Works on Mac and PC (database compatibility).
What's New in Version 3.5.1
[NEW] In the detail area, the names of actors and directors are clickable and launch a search in the database of movies with the actor or director selected.
[UPD] Added german localization.
[UPD] Added keyboard shortcuts in edition window.
[UPD] Added media, year and directors in the list of movies returned by DVDfr.
[UPD] Scan Disk now search for .JPG and .PNG covers (in addition to .TBN).
[UPD] Updated AMC import.
[FIX] Fixed localization bugs.
[FIX] Fixed a bug that erase internet search fields after resizing the poster.
[FIX] Fixed history loans are not showing all borrowers.
[FIX] Fixed list refresh after importing datas.
[FIX] Fixed default website template not saved for publish.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 27 February 2015
- Version: 3.5.1
- Size: 12.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Slovak, Turkish
- Seller: Pascal PLUCHON
- © 2004-2015 Pascal PLUCHON
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later