A New Chapter Begins!
RELIVE your favorite FINAL FANTASY moments in FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper!
Fight with your favorite FINAL FANTASY heroes, battle through classic FINAL FANTASY moments, restore the lost memories and save the world once again.
Classic Scenes Reborn in Pixel Form
- Midgar, Zanarkand, Cocoon...the Record Dungeons contain full pixel art remakes of some of the most iconic settings in FINAL FANTASY history, enabling you to lose yourself among the Story Records of adventures past.
- Experience a whole new story with original characters designed by Tetsuya Nomura, including Tyro, Elarra, and the Shadowsmith.
Heroes from Throughout FINAL FANTASY
- Cloud, Tidus, Lightning, Noctis...the heroes who saved countless worlds. And standing against them, Sephiroth, Seifer, Kefka, and the unforgettable villains of FINAL FANTASY.
- More than 200 detailed characters await! Create your own dream party of heroes hand-picked from throughout the history of the series.
Relive the Original Stories in Battle
- Do battle in the classic FINAL FANTASY Active Time Battle system. Cross Slash, Thunderfall, Explosive Fist, Meteor, Bahamut...
- Use Soul Breaks, abilities, and summons to reclaim the Battle Records.
All Your Favorite Music in One Place
- The famed music of FINAL FANTASY stirs memories of battles in distant lands. Many of these tunes are reborn in new FFRK original arrangements.
- Visit the Music Hall to listen to your Music Records whenever you like. Then select your favorites to accompany you on your journey through the realms of FINAL FANTASY.
Multiplayer with Your Friends
- Enjoy multiplayer that supports up to 4 players. Use original stamps to communicate with your allies as you forge a strategy to work together and take down deadly foes.
- In a glorious kingdom that thrives on the harmony between magic and art, epic tales of valor and hope have been passed from one generation to the next.
- The records of these great chronicles uphold the peace and prosperity of all civilization. The kingdom sealed these records inside paintings, to safeguard the balance of the world.
- That is until, without warning, the records within the paintings began to fade away... Darkness fell upon the world, bringing catastrophe and ruin.
The time has come for you to save the kingdom’s future.
- Tyro has restored the Battle Records held in the paintings, protecting the world from a terrible threat from beyond. Now as their investigation continues, they discover an ominous magic emanating from mysterious Corrupted Paintings. But these paintings do not hold Battle Records like the others.
- These new paintings hold Story Records chronicling the adventures of great heroes from across the realms.
- A bunch of memorable moments are called out from FINAL FANTASY!
- FINAL FANTASY VII: Lead AVALANCHE against Shinra, and unravel Sephiroth’s plans…
- FINAL FANTASY VIII: Take your place in the elite group SeeD, and recruit the powerful Guardian Forces…
- FINAL FANTASY X: Battle Sin, and uncover the mysteries of the lost city of Zanarkand…
- FINAL FANTASY XIII: Rise up against the fal’Cie, and discover the true history of the world of Pulse…
- And many, many more...
© SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD.
© DeNA Co., Ltd.
• Fixed display issues for iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max
Ratings and Reviews
A good game that is being hurt by poor developer choices.
At heart this is a wonderful game; taking the nostalgia of Final Fantasy and wrapping it into a fun and addictive combat game. However, the last few months have not been good for it. This is the “Global” version of the game, following around six months behind the Japanese version. In the past we have mostly been on par with the Japanese version, but recently we have been receiving less and less rewards and content, especially in-game currency- literally hundreds of dollars worth of virtual currency hasn’t been given to Global players when it was given freely to Japanese players as signs of appreciation.
Nobody knows why this is happening, but it is possibly because the company that makes this game, Dena, closed their Global office in a cost-cutting measure. This game is on life support and might not be alive much longer. Enjoy it if you want but best not to spend any money on it- the developer doesn’t seem to care anymore.
Great Game but a bit expensive
It's a great game especially the raid dungeons that you can play with other people which are really enjoyable I have nothing bad to say about the game except for the prices for the gems which are needed for the relic draws. Buying 3100 gems cost $45 at most which is only enough for one 11x relic draw other than that it's a great game, if you seek daily quests and ease of gameplay.
Awesome game! Love the memories it brings back!:)))
- DeNA Corp.
- 120.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. / DeNA Co., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Moogle Gem Pouch $1.49
- Chocobo Gem Pouch $4.49
- Ifrit Gem Pouch $44.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.