Simple. Free. It can save a life. The official Australian Red Cross First Aid app gives you instant access to the information you need to know to handle the most common first aid emergencies. Interactive and simple step-by-step advice means it’s never been easier to know first aid.
Developed for the Australian market as part of a global project by the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent societies and Red Cross’ Global Disaster Preparedness Centre the APP features up to date CPR and First Aid guidelines as set out by the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC).
To ensure your app content is available at the time of an emergency, please open the app upon installation so the app can retrieve all relevant local content before the need strikes.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
General bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Black screen only on iPhone 10.3.3!
The app is currently not working on my iPhone IOS11.4. The screen just goes black. Could not find another means for app support or a way to report this.
Snake bites should be under the emergency tab.
Seems like a great App! I looked for snake bites, would be great if this were added.I think this app is such a brilliant idea.
- Australian Red Cross Society
- 32.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Burmese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Haitian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kurdish, Macedonian, Malay, Nepali, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Red Cross College 2013
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.