St John First First Aid Skills App is a great way to learn critical lifesaving first aid skills.
- DRSABCD - Includes free the basics of managing an emergency incident
- CPR - How to provide lifesaving cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Defibrillation - Learn to use an AED or defibrillator
- Realistic scenarios to practice your skills
- Purchase the skills you want
- More to come!
* Please note that emergency numbers may not be accurate for your location.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Good idea, but needs heaps of improvements
I‘ve tried a few times to watch it, but because there are no stop/pause, or forward and back buttons I gave up in the end.
It’s too slow on one side, but on the other hand too fast when It gets a bit more complex.
Every time you click the menu, you have to watch the boring bits from beginning all over again.
The feedback section is, like the whole app, not userfriendly, and I only got a reply to one of three feedbacks.
If it’s not getting better anytime soon I’ll uninstall it, it’s wasting a lot of time watching the same bits over and over.
Simple first aid training
No excuse to not know your DRSABCD’s now. This little bot teaches you the basics in first aid. Great for all ages to train and remove the fears of first aid
- St John Ambulance Western Australia Ltd
- 426.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © St John Ambulance Western Australia Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- CPR $2.99
- Defibrillator (AED) $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.