"It really is a must-have app as it could spell the difference between life and death." Macworld Magazine
- AS SEEN ON TV - TODAY SHOW
- WINNER - 2010 Safe Work ACT Award
- FINALIST - 2010 Safe Work Australia Awards
- HIGHLY COMMENDED - 2010 Australian Safer Communities Awards
St John Ambulance Australia provides First Aid training to 400,000 people in Australia each year. St John Ambulance Australia is the most trusted name in First Aid training, kits and supplies.
Now you can carry over 125 years of First Aid research, experience and knowledge right in your pocket. ‘First Aid’ is Australia’s only iPhone app that presents step-by-step emergency First Aid information to the user with a large clear image for each step. Saving the life of a loved one is easier than you might expect.
‘First Aid’ by St John Ambulance Australia is undoubtedly the easiest First Aid app on the market to use. Packed with some of the most common and critical conditions that require immediate life saving First Aid.
Bites and Stings
Removal of Helmet
Sprains & Strains
'First Aid' by St John Ambulance Australia has been developed with the help of Intensive Care Paramedics, Nurses, Doctors and First Aid training specialists. 'First Aid' is exclusive to the Australian App Store and includes the latest Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) guidelines, as set out by the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC).
- Content updates.
- Improvements for getting directions to office locations using Apple Maps.
Ratings and Reviews
I usually forget how to use the slings for the different applications maybe a part on the app with the correct techniques for the corresponding injury could help
Functional but far from complete
There is some basic information on here but it is so incomplete for situations where one might be unsure on what to do and how to go about doing it.
Include pictures of the animal/insect in the bite/sting section for easier identification
- St John Ambulance Australia Incorporated
- 108.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © St John Ambulance Australia Incorporated
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.