With the First Option App you can:
• view your balance and transaction details
• transfer funds between your own accounts
• transfer funds to another bank account
• make BPay payments
• change your PIN
• report lost or stolen cards
• find your nearest rediATM
Once you have downloaded and registered with your Internet Banking details, you can start to use the App right away!
For more information about First Option’s App, go to http://www.firstoptioncu.com.au/everyday-banking-247-banking-easy-app.html
This version of the app has the following updates:
- Branch info
- Visa Credit Card image (upon renewal or replacement)
- Caters for all Biometrics such as face recognition or fingerprint
Ratings and Reviews
Simplicity is Key
The simplistic nature of the FirstOption Easy App is why I have found it enjoyable to use.
The way the app is set out is what makes it extremely easy to use. All locations are labelled clearly, meaning users can’t go wrong when navigating the Easy App.
Signing into mobile banking via Touch ID has, for me at least, worked brilliantly and has not failed me yet. The idea of injecting a Touch ID sign-in component has only further proved just how simple the app is to use.
Kudos, FirstOption. 👍🏼
Version 2 is even better
Just updated the First Option app. The home screen is much better without the big padlock and Simple Balance button. I use the app for all my banking now.
Much simpler. I wasn't a fan of the layout before. Being able to have a homepage with balances of all of my accounts at once is much better for me.
- FIRST OPTION CREDIT UNION LIMITED
- 43.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © First Option Credit Union
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.