- Detailed species information of Sharks (18), Rays (17) and Bony Fishes (704).
- Use of symbols as an identification guide to families.
- Pictures taken in the Maldives as much as possible. They emphasize characteristic marks, colours, shapes and features that identify or distinguish one species from another.
- Regional differences (Indian Ocean v’s Pacific sibling species) are pointed out where relevant.
- Sightings Maps of Sharks and Rays.
- Search by common or scientific name.
- Top 200+ Common names translated into Chinese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish and Japanese.
- Record, log and download your own sightings as a csv file.
- Contribute to the Zebra Shark sightings project.
- Updated 'Have you seen this shark?' section
- Atoll Editions Mobile
- 74.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Atoll Editions
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all fishes $14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.