Fishing Spots Australia
By Martin Bovan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find a Fishing Spots location with Apple Maps anywhere in the Australia with spoken turn-by-turn navigation.
- showing locations of Fishing Spots
- Facebook and Twitter integration
- display a Map in different styles (Standard, Satellite, Hybrid)
- sharing location of Fishing Spots
- daily updated locations
- showing user's location
What's New in Version 2.4.1
- several bug fixed
- new locations
- Fishing Australia allows you to create and share fishing spots with other fishermen in real time.
This App is pathetic. Do not waste your money. Do not buy it. It is not cracked up to be what it is sold to be. Here are a few reason why. The location services do not work. There is no search function. The coverage us sparse. No in-land data. If you want to actually do anything you have to buy access to adding fishing spots etc. Shocking. The idea is awesome. Application a waste of time.
Do not buy. It is rubbish. Just a con
It has very limited locations and the ones it has are broad. Any nutter would guess there are fish in the sea. It is as bad as that.
It does not show where you are and in relation to any spots.
F O R G E T. T H I S. A P P
Don't buy it
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 15 December 2014
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Martin Bovan
- © Martin Bovan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fishing Spots Australia - EasyFishing$2.49
- Fishing Spots Australia - WiFi$1.29
- Fishing Spots Australia - Police$1.29
- Fishing Spots Australia - Chemists$1.29
- Fishing Spots Australia - Tourist info$1.29
- Fishing Spots Australia - Zone 40$1.29
- Fishing Spots Australia - Museum$1.29
- Fishing Spots Australia - Supermarket$1.29
- Fishing Spots Australia - National Bank$1.29
- Fishing Spots Australia - Bank of Queensland$1.29