Fitness Buddy for iPad : 1700+ Exercise Workout Journal
By Azumio Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The #1 downloaded fitness app on the iPhone is now available on the iPad!
- As seen and recommended by ESPN magazine!
- As seen on late night with Jay Leno!!
- Selected by Gizmodo as one of the best iPhone apps ever.
- Highly rated by Lifehacker: a comprehensive exercise planner
- 7X7 SF blog: the app that may replace personal trainers. [but we'd rather think of it as a tool for personal trainers to aid their clients]
- and raved by many many others...
GET FITNESS BUDDY NOW! 50% OFF!! Get in shape today with fitness buddy!
JUST UPDATED and now contains over 1700+ exercises and 1000+ HD videos!
From the company that has created healthcare apps featured by Apple, Wired Magazine, ranked #1 by multiple health & fitness review sites, displayed in over 600,000 print magazines across the nation, we're proud to present you with Fitness Buddy!
Find out why gym goers are switching over to Fitness Buddy! With 1000+ unique exercises at your disposal, Fitness Buddy will revolutionize your training regiment. With this app, you will find the workout tracking process simple and easy in order to sustain your motivation and enforce your commitment to your fitness goals.
-- MAJOR FEATURES ---
✔ 1700+ unique exercises!
✔ 1000+ HD videos
✔ Comprehensive exercises for all major equipments including barbell, ez curl bar, dumbbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, and stability balls
✔ Exercise categorization (core, lower body, chest, shoulders, back, arms, cardio, stretches)
✔ 4000+ exercise photos and animations (retina display resolution)
✔ Detailed exercise instructions and muscle categorizations
✔ Capabilities to add your own custom exercises and favorite exercises
✔ Quick and simple workout tracking
✔ Search bar to quickly find your favorite exercises
45+ workout routines
✔ Diverse repertoire of exercise routines including workouts for women
✔ Routines specific to your goals (build big chest, tone butt, lose weight, and more!)
✔ Routines specific to your equipment (resistance bands, kettlebells, bodyweight only, etc)
✔ Build your own workout routines
Body metrics tracking
✔ Track your body weight and metrics (chest, arms, thighs, etc)
✔ Graph your body progress
✔ Quick email responses
✔ Frequent updates
And many other features for you to enhance your workout experience. You won’t be disappointed when you train hard with Fitness Buddy.
What's New in Version 2.0
First off, we'd like to thank all our users for making Fitness Buddy the #1 fitness app on the market. We really couldn't have done it without you. Thank you!
=========v2.0 is a huge update=========
- Now with 1700+ exercises, including more machines and stretches
- Now with 1000+ HD videos
- Completely new exercise image library, 4000+ images/animations simply because we value our users so much we retook the entire library. Now the quality is even better
- Completely new workout creator (it's now much easier to add exercises and rearrange/reorder) and also filtering capability
- Add to workouts from exercise image library as well
- Export in CVS/HTML your workout history
- Add log exercise history to easily reference past workout of a particular exercise
- Add log now retains value after adding a log for easier data entry
- Load last set button in add log to make data entry even easier on a fresh start of a workout
- Exercise image view now has a bigger view
- Minor bug fixes and UI improvements
If you enjoy using FB, please show your support and leave us a review on iTunes. It'll keep us motivated while we continue to make Fitness Buddy even better! -FB Team
Great app but found a quirk
Love this tool, saves me a lot of time sitting down at a computer, can just enter on the run.
I've just noticed that the app hasn't saved any of my last 4 sessions from this week just gone. Just wondering if anyone has seen this too? When I finish my workout, I finish entering the data and simply exit the app. Most my workouts "appear" to be saved but a whole week seems odd.
Other than that cloud support please and perhaps add peak hr to the cycling exercise entry?
Best Fitness App on the AppStore.
Great iPad adaptation of the mobile app! The images are so big and clear and everything in the app is nice, neat and organised.
The only thing That frustrates me is that I can't sync my workouts and account info from the iPhone version to this iPad version -.- Because I primarily use the iPhone version, there needs to be a way to transfer the information over to the iPad app, please include this an update!! It's something so simple that all apps should be doing by now.
Comprehensive but difficult to use and lacks good logging
I've been looking for a replacement for the now unsupported iFitness and, unfortunately, this isn't it. So, while this may be he best of the apps now available, it doesn't come anywhere near the standard set by iFitness. There are hundreds of exercises to choose from but that's the problem - there are too many, they are often oddly named, and finding your particular routine is tedious. Logs and graphing are rudimentary and there is no effective back-up or option to transfer data to other apps other than emailing daily logs.