Fitness Trainer - Exercise & Workout Guide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"New Fitness app a solid exercise primer for any gym enthusiast" - appadvice.com
Fitness Trainer is a revolutionary exercise app designed to be the only tool you need other than yourself in the gym or at home. The first class Fitness Trainer app brings you everything you need to know about working out with tons of other features that make it far superior than any other fitness app.
Eltima Software, a world class developer with over 10 years of software development under its belt, has entered the fitness category to bring you a personal fitness trainer in the palm of your hand.
- 450+ Comprehensive exercises
- 100+ Bodyweight and home based exercises (no gym membership required!)
- 15+ premade workouts for everyone, from beginners to pros
- Capability to fully edit existing workouts
- Capability to create custom workouts
- Capability to create custom exercises
- Detailed text description of every exercise
- HD audio instructions of every exercise
- HD images of every exercise
- HD videos of every exercise
- Exercise Equipment Categorization
- Body Categorization
- Muscle Categorization
- iCloud backup and restore
- Retina support
- iPod controls within app
- BMI calculator
- Capabilities to log exercises and edit or delete log data
- Tracker provides capability to track body parameters and chart progress
- Automatically generated graphs for each exercise to evaluate progress
We will continuously support and update Fitness Trainer to make it even better. Please feel free to email us with any comments/suggestions or additions you would like to see in future updates.
Fitness Trainer is available for all iOS devices 4.3 and up.
What's New in Version 2.0.3
Thank you for your support!
Very good but it crashes
I just came back from a work out using this app.
Look this is a good app at its core, it's helpful and well laid out. It has a few big issues though.
1. It crashes. I have an iPhone 6S Plus. Nothing else open and it appears to crash. I don't think however it actually crashes- it just flicks you back to your home screen (as in the one with all your apps weather time etc), then you have to double click the home button, and choose the app again. So it's not really crashing - but it's annoying cause you have to restart and re enter everything.
2. I don't like the way you add a set. It's very badly though out.
I add a set, it sometimes copies the last set info. Sometimes it's blank. Then you fill it in. Add another set and everything is gone.
When you delete a set for example it's too tricky to replace or add another one.
Otherwise, good effort guys but I don't know if I will be using this one going forward.
I really miss the iFitness app that was perfect, this will get there, just needs to fix the above two items.
Great app, crashes on me though.
The Info/exercises shown are great and I love how it has the option to watch them get done.
Only problem I'm having is when I try to go back to the exercise list after reading the description of an exercise, the app crashes. Tried resetting, reinstalling etc. doesn't help.