Upload, access, organise, edit and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think! We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Rare to find a well thought out app that does something well, completely, and doesn't keep whinging to be fixed when it isn't broken. Every software developer could take a lesson from this. Flickr is for sharing photos. It accommodates different styles of photography. It works on a mobile device and on desktop. It presents the work beautifully. It has community groups for different interests, WITHOUT foisting ideas, opinions and advertising on people. The search function on the desktop site to find examples of photos, camera examples, samples from particular lenses is the best research tool. The information available about each photograph is invaluable.
Image quality not as good as competitors
It’s good, but not that good. Competitors like Vero, 500px and date I say it even Facebook produce a better resolution than this app. I upload to these competitors at 2048 pixels long edge and they look better than Flickr app. Don’t believe me? Upload a milky way shot to these others then compare them against this app. Preferably use the Flickr website as the IQ there is better than this app.
Just About Perfect
Yup, just about perfect! I can't think of anything wrong about either the app or the browser version.
And a whole terabyte free!
I hope it continues to be loved and supported and doesn't disappear surely some day, or gradually decline into a shadow of its current self.
- Yahoo! Inc.
- 115.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017 Yahoo! Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.