Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Upload, access, organise, edit and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think! We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
What's New in Version 4.0.7
Flickr for iOS 9 is here!
• 3D Touch: With a light press, preview photos, people, notifications and more.
• 3D Touch Extended: In your camera roll, we’ve added something unique to help you find your best shot. Press a photo to preview, then move your finger left/right to quickly page through neighboring photos. Once you’ve found your favorite, press harder to Pop full-screen.
• Spotlight Search: Find your albums, groups and recently-viewed items without opening the app.
• Universal links: Links you share now open directly in the Flickr app instead of Safari.
• App Icon Shortcuts: Access common actions from your homescreen by pressing firmly on our icon.
We’ve also fixed a number of crashes and bugs as well, so please keep the feedback coming! Reach us at https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245 or https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246 for iPad
Good but glitchy
I've had my flickr app for a couple of years, and when it works, it's great. It does everything I want it to.
But frequently it glitches. It freezes, it won't connect to the internet (my phone is attached to my nbn wifi) and it wont allow my Lightroom to publish to it.
I haven't been able to use this app for three days, so I decided to re-install the app (which I have had to do at least twice before). Given that I only have a yahoo account purely for this app (seriously, why can't we use any email address for this?) I couldn't remember my password, so I selected "forgot my password". I get the verification codes and it keeps taking me in circles. I haven't been able to re-set my password, I can't use the "sign in with phone" option, I can't do anything. Circles. I'm getting really frustrated. I really do love this app when it works, but I note there hasn't been an update for 12 months. Is this why the app has been glitching? Please. There are a lot of people who use this app. Show it and us some love.
Hard to be all things to all people, but Flickr does a decent job
I use Flickr as an online archive of all my photos, and a place to showcase the ones I want to share publicly. For browsing that archive, this app is decent (especially once you explore the search capabilities), but is missing a few details (such as browsing your Collections of albums).
For others, this app is an Instagram competitor, complete with camera app replacement a filters. Those features, which I don't use, clutter this app for me and make the features I do use more difficult to find.
I appreciate Flickr has a hard job making one app for all these different use cases, and I wonder if it might consider pulling a Foursquare and splitting the app into two or even three: Flickr Library, Flickr Camera, and Flickr Community.
Just rediscovered this service. 1TB photos?!
A suggestion right now is to seriously support Apple live photos! It would be amazing to actually have a place back them up to and view them online just like I can on my iPhone. (Including the brief animation when swiping next)
Also maybe a way to delete photos that I delete from the camera roll. Maybe a review system where the service notices photos in the camera roll are no longer there, so the Flickr copy is shown in a special album (not deleted or moved from current place) where the user can, if desired also delete it from the service.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 02 December 2015
- Version: 4.0.7
- Size: 110 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2015 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes