Flow - Team Tasks
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Every day, thousands of companies all over the world depend on Flow to manage projects and keep track of what they need to get done. Delegate tasks, have discussions, and store all your important files in one place, easily accessible to your whole team from the web, smartphone, or tablet.
"The app feels slick. It isn’t overly complex so it’s pretty easy to get started." — TechCrunch
"This is the closest thing I’ve seen to my ideal task management setup." — John Gruber
"It’s not often you come across an app as slick as Flow for productivity...Its gorgeous UI compliments the goal it aims to solve." — The Next Web
Flow is free to use with one other person. Larger plans start at:
- Basic ($19/mo USD): Up to 3 People
- Studio ($59/mo USD): Up to 10 People
- Team ($129/mo USD): Up to 20 People
- Business ($229/mo USD): Up to 30 People
- Corporate ($399/mo USD): Up to 50 People
Subscription Service Conditions:
• Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation of your purchase and auto-renews for the same price and duration period as the original purchased package
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase
• You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period
What's New in Version 4.0.2
Another build, more bugs crushed. This build addresses a bug that would cause sections to be hidden when you first viewed a list. Not any more!
In case you missed it, here’s what’s new in 4.0.
- This update’s all about a new & improved navigation. You’ll find Flow much easier to get around, as certain things are much closer to how you’d use them in the web app (for example, projects are now in the sidebar, instead of being in the tab bar).
- Oh also, the tab bar is gone. But everything that was once there has an obvious & much more useful home.
- Search has made the great migration from the More menu to the sidebar. It’s been improved, too.
- We’ve dropped iOS7 support.
- Delightful new animations all over the place - and I mean everywhere. Collect them all.
- Faster load times all over!
- Left-aligned titles, which we think look pretty nifty!
Stuff that got fixed:
- That weird flicker and jumping when loading lists? Repaired.
- The Restore Purchase button now shows up for everyone. Rejoice.
- We caught wind of some issues with posting attachments from the task page. We have broken that wind.
- A certain HTML layout issue on the dashboard is all better now.
- Fixed a bug where the quick task bar was putting tasks in the wrong section.
- There were some unfortunate sign-in issues that occurred from time to time. Shouldn’t happen again.
- That ‘Return to Call’ status bar at the top of your screen no longer interferes with the UI.
- Some strange task list layout issues were fixed. No more overlapping.
- Various sorting fixes in task form pickers so now they will match the web precisely
If you have an outstanding bug with Flow that is gnawing away at you, kindly email our friendly support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll get you sorted out.
Thanks for using Flow,
<3 The Flow Team
Excellent to do list
These guys have got it right - an easy to use team to do list app
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 30 June 2015
- Version: 4.0.2
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: MetaLab Design LTD
- © 2014 MetaLab
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases