Flowers - Information for the cut flower industry
By Flower Association of Queensland Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Flowers is an app developed for the cut flower and foliage industry. The app focusses on the whole of the supply chain from breeder to retailer and is dedicated to providing businesses the information they need to stay competitive in today’s changing market.
Flowers expands on the award-winning Australian Flower Industry magazine’s reputation as an important source of news, views, upcoming industry events, exclusive stories and practical information on everything from flower farming through to floral design. It will also contain a wealth of information on production, new products, research results, business management, marketing advice and upcoming events for all those involved in the flower industry.
Flowers supports the sale of cut flower products and the ongoing growth and expansion of the industry. The app will deliver the bi-monthly publication Australian Flower Industry magazine (available in February, April, June, August, October and December), the only trade magazine reaching over 1500 professionals, around Australia, New Zealand & the Asia-Pacific. The app will be developed over time with a series of Special Editions focusing on specific issues (such as flower industry career options or business development) being produced.
A free issue (December 2015) and free Special Edition is available for immediate download through the app with further future issues and back issues available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are also available and will start from the next released issue.
Annual subscriptions of six bi-monthly issues are available for: AUS $22.99 (6 Issues)
Single issue costs are: AUS$4.99 (per issue)
- The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings; however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved. If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com
Information about advertising opportunities is available by contacting the editor via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Great magazine, nice format
I love this magazine and the new electronic format is great. It's easy and functional and pretty good value as well. If you're involved in the cut flower industry I would recommend it. Apparently there are more special edition publications coming out which I'm also looking forward to seeing.
- Category: Magazines & Newspapers
- Released: 05 May 2016
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Flower Association of Queensland Inc.
- © 2016 Flower Association of Queensland Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Issue 56$4.99
- Annual 6 issue subscription$22.99
- Thinking about Growing$4.99
- Issue 55$4.99
- Issue 51$4.99
- Issue 59$4.99
- Business Planning for Flower Growers$4.99
- Issue 53$4.99
- Issue 52$4.99
- Issue 50$4.99