Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Care for your own stunningly beautiful rainforest and raise hundreds of butterflies through their incredible life cycle. Each butterfly is a vibrant, artistically expressive depiction of a real life species with stunning wing patterns and unique behavioral characteristics.
Players can collect endless varieties of brilliantly colored flora and fauna to attract new butterfly species. From chrysalis to caterpillar to butterfly, players foster these delicate creatures with pollen and help the rainforest thrive.
"Stunning, addictive, and beautiful game" - ***** Game Teep
Please note: All gameplay is in English.
- Collect and feed dozens of real-life butterfly species.
- Stunning environmental visuals - expand your forest with new life and color by gathering and planting special flowers to attract a diverse set of species.
- Attract butterflies from all around the world and add them to your ever-expanding “Flutterpedia”. Each species has a unique fact sheet on their characteristics and natural history.
- Participate in limited time events to collect special themed butterfly sets!
- Listen to the Rainforest in the palm of your hand - Put on your headphones to experience a real-life lush rainforest ambience and immerse yourself in a deeper experience.
- Use gestures to interact with your creatures, drop leaves into caterpillars’ mouths, crack open chrysalises, and guide your butterflies around their growing environment.
- Guide your butterflies through the forest and watch them flutter, fly, perch and play
- Unlock achievements with a robust goal system powered by Game Center.
What's New in Version 2.42
- Bug Fixes
- Updated Facebook SDK
💜 Fluttertastic!! 💜
I love this game so much, no joke! 😍 Flutter is by far one of the most loveable and relaxing games ever. If you are thinking of downloading this game, here is a preview of what you have to look forward to:
✅ Super cute baby caterpillars! 😫 No, I'm serious they are really cute! I was squealing with delight the first time I played the game! You'll be wishing that real life caterpillars were just as cute as the Flutter caterpillars! 😉
✅ Colourful and clear graphics: the colours of the forest and the butterflies are amazing, which only adds enjoyment to the whole experience! 💛💚💜💙❤️💗
✅ Educational: Who would've thought that a game could be both enjoyable and educational? You'll learn heaps about butterflies that I bet you didn't know before!
✅ Relaxing and melodic background music: That's right! With the cuteness comes some relaxing music in the background. It creates a relaxing atmosphere and makes this game the perfect night time buddy when you just need something calming to play!
✅ Events and the exotic butterflies: Every few weeks, there's an event on and this will be your chance to collect an exclusive set of butterflies available for a limited time! This is always boosts the fun as you try to collect them all before it's too late! ⌛️
Let's face it, the game developers and the people who were involved in the creation of this game are geniuses! This game is soooooooo awesome that you can't go a day without playing it! 😍
Absolutely gorgeous and addictive game but...
And it's a BIG but... Events are pointless and stressful and prohibitively expensive if I can't save my game. I can't save my game unless I have a Farsebook account, and I worked long and hard to delete my Facebook account so I'm NOT going to re-make one just to save this games data when it's already Gamecenter active and linked with my cloud.
It's ridiculous and blatantly cash grabby. As much as I love this game these issues are seriously making me think about deleting the game. What's the point if I'm going to lose it all with the first error or crash?
Game constantly crashing
Why is my game constantly crashing? I have deleted the app and re-installed it, I have fed all the flies to the frog, collected all gifts and flowers, used up pollen so there isn't any more in the forest than there is meant to be. I have even put most of the decorations into storage, I started doing that with some butterflies too but the constant crashing is doing my head in. Its making this event very tedious, its lucky I haven't cracked it and thrown my ipad. I should say I tried to send a message in app, but it crashed 😕
- Category: Games
- Updated: 01 August 2016
- Version: 2.42
- Size: 131 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Runaway Play Ltd
- © 2016 Runaway Play Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 50 Flutterbucks$2.99
- 130 Flutterbucks$7.99
- 275 Flutterbucks$14.99
- 700 Flutterbucks$38.99
- 1500 Flutterbucks$79.99
- 3750 Flutterbucks$159.99