By Shine Technologies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the most out of your flybuys membership. flybuys is one of Australia’s largest shopping rewards programs. With a flybuys card, you’ll earn points when you spend at partners like Coles, Telstra, AGL, Target and Kmart, just to name a few. When you’ve collected enough points you’ll be able to choose from over 800 fantastic rewards
With the flybuys iPhone application you'll be able to quickly and easily check your current points balance. Just sign in, then browse the virtual flybuys shopping mall to:
- Find and redeem rewards,
- Check the current promotions on offer, and
- Search for the closest flybuys partners near you.
With the ability to view your wishlist, you'll be able to easily monitor how close you are to redeeming your favourite flybuys rewards.
The flybuys application, really does give you the best chance to get the most out of flybuys.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- New Partners section
- iPhone 5 support
- New home screen design
- Fixed Store Finder
- Various bug fixes
Confusing and Unconvinient
I downloaded the app thinking it will be easier for me to redeem my fb$ but it took me ages to find the right tab/button to convert my points to Flybuy dollars. Once I found it, it goes on to the next step, then it takes me to the next page, then again it takes me to another page where I have to again figure out the next tab to click. Then finally once I have converted them, I wanted to see some sort of confirmation in my app somewhere that I have fb$ available, but there was nothing, other than my left over points visible. It's probably hidden somewhere in all those tabs. I just do no have all the time in the world to search for it.
I think your app has great potential. But I think, the simpler the better. There is no need for too many options. I'm sure your team is working hard to provide a convinient app for all your customers. Good luck! Cheers.
Little Blue Button is all it is
1) "offers" only list AGL as far as I can tell, even if you have already aligned AGL and FLYBUYS accounts!
2) your current offers sent to your email that painfully need to be activated before use are not available for reference nor activation!
3) there is no points plus cash calculator,
4) there isn't even a filtering of rewards based on your points balance.
5) the store locator is great for showing you where you are! And sending you to a store far far away! Despite the nearest store being just around the corner!
6) there is also no help. No phone numbers or email option even in the message box! The "i" sheet states the obvious and only appears to be useful and important.
Good points: there are 2.
1) all participating businesses are listed
2) your points balance (which can be up to a month behind) is displayed and a list of items/rewards you can cash your points in for. The search tool is ok, not good, it is confused easily without exact matches or spaces.
Oh and the above is a summary of EVERYTHING the app does and does so very poorly!
Is annoying to have to use the flybuys number to login I don't carry my card all the time! Use an email and password would be so much better.
Also change so the offers load on your card automatically not so you have to activate them. I bet a lot of people including myself miss out on some offers because I haven't activated them because I'm not sitting on my phone! Do it automatically and send an email to let you know of the offers.
Also you can't see where you have received your points at or how many! Should be a button to be able to click on to see where you collected and how many etc!
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: 30 May 2013
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shine Technologies
- © Loyalty Pacific Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.