Australia’s #1 tipping game is back for 2018 with an entirely new native app experience that has been built from the ground up.
Sign up with workmates, family and friends today for some year-round tipping fun.
• Create a tipping competition for all your favourite sports, including AFL, NRL, Super Rugby, EPL, A-League, T20 Cricket and more
• Our brand new dashboard will keep you informed of everything you need to know about your tips across the weekend
• Watch video highlights of your favourite teams and sports as soon as they are available, right from the dashboard
• Use our form guide from right within the tip form to read of on vital stats and other information to help you tip a winner
• The redesigned sign-up experience allows you to sign up and create a competition within seconds
• For an extra challenge, add custom scoring such as perfect round bonuses, joker rounds or penalties for missed tips
• Add Streak or Flexi competitions to your comps for the hard-core fan – how many consecutive tips can you pick in a row? And can you beat the odds?
• Subscribe to alerts and get notifications to ensure you never miss a round
• Get email reminders for weekly results, reminders, or a record of who you tipped each week
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
The AFL & NRL finals challenge is here! Our popular bracket style finals predictor game is now in the app in time for finals.
Can you pick the perfect bracket? All you need to do is select the winner for every game of the finals and pick the margins in the last three games and you can win big travel prizes.
So don’t delay - start a finals challenge competition, invite family, friends and colleagues and see who can claim bragging rights for the business end of the AFL & NRL seasons.
Ratings and Reviews
I have used this app with our work group for 4 years now. I find this “upgrade” quite frustrating and hope you go back to the earlier version soon. You used to be able to navigate easily. Not now. You used to be able to find out what the rest of your group picked for each game after the game started but not now. Maybe I just can’t work out how to find the info but if that’s the case it only proves my point that it is not at all user friendly and not easy to navigate.
Useless app ever... hard to navigate
Won’t save anything.... needs a complete overhaul...
Have been invited to enter other competitions within the app but there is no option to say no or delete the request, only join. I don’t know these people so not going to join with some random so may or may not know!
The original app works better and us what I still use, but won’t allow tips to be entered, it automatically sends you to the App Store and then opens the new app and all your info is gone...
Star rating would be in the minus if you were able to input minus ratings
Geez, not easy & simple anymore
Goodness, what did you do? This upgrade has completely changed a simple & easy to understand app to a nightmare that is clunky, slow as, difficult to find stuff, and just plain complicated.
Please roll it back to the previous version.
And another thing - Seriously- why is a ‘nickname’ required that needs to be different from every other nickname provided? Could it just be a deterrent for people who want to submit feedback to get frustrated with trying to find a unique one and not submit it? Not a good look guys!!!!
Nicknames are an important feature for thousands of users who play public comps and don't want their real names used on ladders etc.
We're sorry you're struggling with the new layout - most users find it vastly improved and our tipping percentages on the app have increased significantly. If you'd like some one-on-one support please email us: email@example.com
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.