“iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
"Over a million downloads of the Forever Lost series, that many players can't be wrong!" - Glitch Games
Awaking in a mind you don’t know to a world you can’t remember. Surrounded by things that can’t be real, haunted by experiences long forgotten.
Questions racing through your mind. Is this a waking nightmare or a half-forgotten dream? Who are you? Where are you? How long have you been here and how do you escape?
The answers are somewhere, but where? In the world you have found yourself trapped in or simply your own mind?
You have to move on, you have to discover the truth. You have to escape!
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture!
• Amazing visuals that are ‘drenched in atmosphere’.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• Plenty of items to collect and ‘fiendishly clever’ puzzles to solve!
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this eerie and haunting world.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
• “iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
• "It's a bit like The Room, only with more rooms." - Pocket Gamer
• "Creepy, Welcomely Old-Fashioned iPhone Adventure Game" - Kotaku
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
* Fixed issue with submitting stuff on the computer.
* Removed Corona Analytics for full GDPR compliance.
* New Glitch Adventure splash screen.
* New Glitch eyeCon.
Ratings and Reviews
Consistently excellent games
I can not say enough wonderful things about this game. I have just finished it and am absolutely chomping at the bit for the sequel. Great graphics, atmosphere, awesome entertaining story line, very clever and inventive puzzles, so totally immersive and so so much more. It is sooooooooooo refreshing to play a pure adventure game, without one silly hidden object screen in sight. This is the type of game that those of us who are at least middle aged, or more, will remember being able to play in the past. I'm sure the younger generation will love it too. If you love great adventure games that make you have to think a bit, work things out, use inventory items to move forward and solve intriguing puzzles and find useful clever information, which you can photograph to keep track of that info, then you are going to love this game too.
GIVE IT A TRY. IS THE BEST GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED ON MY IPAD. ALL I CAN SAY IS.... I WANT THE SEQELL RIGHT NOW. HOPE IT DOESN'T TAKE TOO LONG TO MAKE. :-)
Full of glitches
My clock lost one hand and is making a horrible sound. I can't set the time with only one hand! I'm stuck in the map maze part of the game. The maze (with the torch) was fine the first time I did it, but if you go back into it and make your way through to the end again, there is no way out. You're stuck. (And yes, I did close the game down fully to see if that would fix the glitch and it didn't. I'm still stuck with no way out). Pity as I was enjoying it until the glitches happened. Fix them and I'll give it 5 stars.
- Glitch Games Ltd
- 397.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2012-2018 Glitch Games Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.