Swarm is the best way to keep track of the places you go. From the new café downtown to that killer ramen spot in Tokyo, you’ll never ask “what was the name of that place?” again. Whether you love to be a local, or are trying to travel the globe, check in so you can remember everywhere with Swarm.
• This is lifelogging made easy. Each time you check in we’ll add a pin your personal map so you can look back on the places you visit. Help out your future self by adding a photo or a note to your check-ins to make the memories all the better.
• Indian Restaurant? Check. Karaoke bar? Check. Haven’t been to an Art Museum yet? Now’s your chance to go somewhere new! Explore more and collect different types of places. You’ll earn fun Stickers along the way.
• Whether it’s your 10th week in a row at the gym, first time to Canada, or the 25th time you’ve gotten ice cream with your BFF, the more you check in, the more helpful insights you’ll get about your habits and explorations.
*A note on battery. We’ve spent *years* developing the location technology that powers Foursquare Swarm, making it extremely power efficient. But, as with all apps of this type, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Some bees got stuck in our keyboards. The bees are free now.
Ratings and Reviews
Still the best app for tracking your location history
Really love using Swarm to track where I’ve been. It’s fun to look back on the history from time to time or find that restaurant you went to but can’t remember the name. My only suggestion for improvement would be to include a scrollable version of the map view on the timeline screen so that you can see a “heat map” like view with little dots for the checkins. Currently when you tap the map you get a crowded view of grouped pins and you can only see the locations by zooming all the way in. A zoomed out overview would be really awesome!
Thanks for reaching out! Please submit a ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you out!
No photos of check ins on Facebook
I have had this App for years and always loved it as a great way of sharing with my family and friends where I am, especially when overseas.
The past few months it has stopped posting a photo of the Place I check in on Facebook, which is disappointing.
All I get when it links to Facebook, is an orange square with logo.
Please fix this.
I looooooove this app. See where I’ve been in the past helps me recommend places to colleagues who may be going to the same places. Cant remember that amazing cafe you went to multiple years ago, check on swarm. Also, links to reviews in Foursquare for tips, I love it!
- Foursquare Labs, Inc.
- 126.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © foursquare
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.