Stay on top of news during the NRL and AFL seasons with the 2017 Fox Sports app!
Fox Sports is the leading source of the latest NRL, AFL and other sports news with live scores and streaming.
The Fox Sports app also gives you:
· Live scores for over 140 local and international sports series
· New NRL and AFL match centre designs
· Live Match Centres with detailed team stats, live match updates, player stats, live blogs and more
· The ability to personalise the App with your preferred sports and teams
· Breaking news
· Push notifications for line-ups, scores, match stats and more for your favourite NRL, AFL, Football, Rugby, Cricket matches and teams
· Free live stream of our dedicated Fox Sports news channel - FOX SPORTS NEWS 500
Want more sport? Get a FOX SPORTS Digital Subscription within the app and you’ll get access to:
· Additional live feeds and camera angles from Virgin Australia Supercars Championship, Formula 1 and MotoGP races and selected PGA Tour events
· Exclusive live streams of selected matches from the FFA Cup and the NRC
· Full replays of every match from the 2017 NRL Telstra Premiership, 2017 Vodafone Super Rugby and 2016-17 Hyundai A-League seasons
· The best of FOX SPORTS TV shows on demand including The Matty Johns Show, AFL 360, NRL 360, Inside Supercars, The Back Page Live and many more
Existing Foxtel subscriber? All of the above could be yours for FREE!
In-app purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase and will renew automatically unless cancelled. Please note that your subscription automatically renews at the rate of your selected plan unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current billing cycle. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your account settings.
All subscription content is viewable in Australian only. Data charges apply.
Monthly - $4.99/month
Annual - $49.99/year
Please note: This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research or audience ratings services. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Please help us continually improve by leaving us feedback: email@example.com
Thanks for using the Fox Sports App. In this release we have added a number of enhancements along with some minor bug fixes.
Stay tuned for further app updates soon.
Ratings and Reviews
The app from Australia’s premier sportscaster keeps you right up to date with what’s happening across the wide world of sports. Alongside a live feed of Foxtel’s sports news TV channel, there’s a constantly updated news ticker with articles about every major sporting event happening anywhere on the planet. And you get to customise the whole thing to prioritise scores and breaking news on your favourite sports and teams.
Could be good, but crashes constantly
The app itself is designed quite well, but as numerous reviews before me have stated, it's impossible to use for more than 1 minute at a time. Anything can make it crash - switching between apps, flicking right or left to another story, staying on one section of screen too long. Along with this, the last few words of the first paragraph of every story are cut off, Twitter and Instagram embedded links don't show up (leaving most stories about social media reactions pointless), preferences are constantly reset, articles double or triple up in the feed. It's just a mess. I wish it were better - the basic framework of a good app is there! - but when your phone is rendered useless for 30-45 seconds after a crash, you may as well just use the mobile site and delete this.
Crashes most times
When it works the content and usability is fine. But 50% of the time opening an article will crash the app. Plus, if you switch to a different app or home screen then try to open Foxsports it will crash 100% of the time. Then there is the “live sports” articles- often they just hang, but when they do open with content, it is done via a browser window, and the first thing it shows is a link to open the Foxsports app!
Worst of all - when the app hangs, and often when it is just in the background, it slows the performance of the entire phone - can take 20 secs to login to the phone with Foxsports app running. Kill the app and the phone works fine.
Experienced on iPhone 6, 6s, and X. Always updated to latest version but same every time for 12 months+
- Fox Sports Australia Pty Ltd
- 117.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 FOX SPORTS Australia Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Fox Sports Digital Subscription $4.99
- Fox Sports Digital Subscription $49.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.