Foxtel. Anytime, Anywhere. Your devices.
Stream the best choice of live sport, blockbuster movies, new shows and complete seasons from Australia and around the world on your compatible device with the Foxtel Go app~. Watch your entertainment your way with up to 80 live Foxtel channels from your Foxtel package^. And best of all, it’s included as part of your Foxtel subscription.
• Stream in HD to get a clearer, crisper, and sharper picture*.
• Discover more of what you love with suggestions based on what you watch
• Save all that you want to watch in your personal WatchList, in sync across all your Foxtel Go devices
• Continue watching your show on your phone where you left off on your tablet or PC/ Mac and the other way around
• Easy to find Kids shows with a new Kids Section
• Watch on two devices at the same time
You’ll need to be a Foxtel customer and have a Foxtel ID related to your My Account number.
The Foxtel Go app is only available to Foxtel customers and excludes Foxtel Now subscribers.
*The quality of your picture is dependent on your device and your internet connection.
~ Available for iOS9.3.5 and above
^Just connect your compatible device to the internet. Data charges may apply. Shows only available if they’re in your pack, some shows/channels not available. Not available to Optus TV featuring Foxtel and business customers. Sorry, Australia only.
Thanks for using Foxtel Go, we continuously seek to improve your experience. Based on your feedback we have been able to resolve an issue with Bluetooth headsets.
Ratings and Reviews
Fine.....when it works.
This could be a great app, but there are so many annoying problems with it, such as sound but no picture after pausing and starting it again, also the ads before each episode of shows almost always freezes and I have to close the app and restart to get it to work again. It’s also no good for catching up with shows that you missed the last episode of because it’s days before the newest episode is available.
Very app buggy
Very buggy app, it’s buggy with its whats showing and also. With getting stuck on channels and showing anything have to quit the app to fix. Also not all channels are shown the +2’s channels which is a real disappointment are not shown nor is Fox classics is not shown for some unknown reason come on Foxtel I don’t pay top dollar for this stuff
App works well, both on my iPad and iPhone
Latest change now allows apple mirroring which is great, but Foxtel needs to fix the problem when the iPad sleeps, it pauses the play back
- FOXTEL Management Pty Ltd
- 116.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 FOXTEL Management Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.