iTunes

Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn’t open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes

iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.

We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app MyFoxtel by FOXTEL Management Pty Ltd, get iTunes now.

Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.

I Have iTunes Free Download
iTunes for Mac + PC

MyFoxtel

By FOXTEL Management Pty Ltd

Open iTunes to buy and download apps.

Description

The MyFoxtel app is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you manage your account as well as find shows to watch and record them to your Foxtel iQ, iQHD or MyStar — no matter where you are!

Key Features
- Browse or Search the Foxtel Guide and Box Office movies
- Record shows to your Foxtel iQ, iQHD or MyStar
- Set reminders for shows you want to watch
- Series Link programs (when available). This allows you to record a whole series rather than just one episode – so you’ll never miss your favourite shows again!
- Purchase Main Events directly to your Foxtel box
- Upgrade your Foxtel package
- View your balance and pay your bill
- View your payment and bill history
- Update your personal contact details
- Change channels on your Foxtel iQ or iQHD
- Save channels to your Favourites list
- Message us directly from within the app with any enquiry you have

******************************

Requirements
- A Foxtel iQ, iQHD or a MyStar set top box and a Foxtel ID are required for Remote Record and a Foxtel iQ or iQHD Change Channel feature. If you don’t already have a Foxtel ID, you can create one by tapping “Register” in the Log In screen (then just follow the prompts).
- Your iOS device must be running on firmware version 9.0 or later.

For more help, please visit www.foxtel.com.au/contactus

What's New in Version 3.0.31

We are working hard to address your feedback, but in the meantime this release includes:
- Fix for an issue causing the app to crash when settings or reminders were stored from previous versions
- Other minor bug fixes

iPhone Screenshots

iPhone Screenshot 1
iPhone Screenshot 2
iPhone Screenshot 3
iPhone Screenshot 4
iPhone Screenshot 5

Customer Reviews

Aaaand still misidentifying password as incorrect

The MyFoxtel app (was: TV guide) for iPhone no longer allows me to log in; it keeps rejecting my password as incorrect. It isn't - my password is working fine in other Foxtel iOS apps on iPhone and iPad. Each update for iPhone contains the same problem. (The iPad TV guide app is, thankfully, a separate version.)

The only suggestion that support staff can offer is to delete my Foxtel account (ha) and recreate it, but there's no guarantee that this will fix the login problem - and if it doesn't, I could lose the ability to log in to any/all of Foxtel's iOS apps.

I understand bugs can be hard to fix, and I'm sure Foxtel's coders are working hard on these problems. But Foxtel, in the meantime, could you please submit the pre-MyFoxtel version to the AppStore? It... worked.

Please fix?!??!

Not sure who thought it would be a great idea to remove the ability to see what season/episode a show is when looking through the TV guide or specifically when on Search. It's obviously extremely frustrating to have to click each one to see what episode it is?!? With the new black background you've also made it extremely hard to see what date you're on when in Search. I keep having to scroll back up to find the date! Please just make the TV guide like it was before. The fact that these changes were even approved and I have to write a review about it is ridiculous.

The most unreliable app ever built

So I love it when it works. Don't get me wrong, when I'm able to stream my favourite live sport or watch tv shows on demand it's great. It's a shame though that this is about 1% of the time, the other 99% is resetting my phone to see if that will sort out the ongoing issues with this incredibly frustrating app. If they ever invested any actual time and money into sorting out the bugs I'm sure it would work fine, however Foxtel has different opinions when it comes to handing money out instead of raking it in. Shame

MyFoxtel
View in iTunes
  • Free
  • Category: Entertainment
  • Updated:
  • Version: 3.0.31
  • Size: 50.6 MB
  • Language: English
  • Seller:

Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Customer Ratings

Current Version:
All Versions: