Foxtel Now - Chose your pack and go.
Stream drama greats, HBO, entertainment, news and live sport. Watch instantly on your device~. No setup costs and all with a monthly subscription.
Choose from more than 15,000 shows and movies on demand, as well as live TV.
The Foxtel Now app is only available to Foxtel Now subscribers.
• Stream in HD (via Wifi connections only)
• Stream straight to your TV via AirPlay or Chromecast
• Personalised recommendations based on what you watch
• Add your favourite shows and movies on your own personal watchlist
• Closed captions where available
• A dedicated Kids Section
• Stream on up to two devices at the same time
• Turn on notifications to receive updates on the latest shows, new movies and live sport.
~ Available for iOS9.3.5 and above.
^ Requires internet and compatible device. Data charges may apply. Australia only.
We update the app as often as we can to deliver performance improvements and bug fixes. This release adds a little extra love for our programme and movie images.
Ratings and Reviews
Content is good, app is bad.
For such a big company, this is pretty terrible. The app is always crashing or pausing the video as your streaming.
I’m using airplay to watch it and I think this is where the problem is- if there was an Apple TV app it might be easier but if it’s exactly the same app it will probably be the same.
Everything is stupidly hard to find and the episodes don’t go one after the other.
Extremely hard to use and very glitchy, I’ll probably be cancelling my subscription when the trial period is over.
Drops every stream, every time
The Foxtel Now app is a poor solution to access the service via Apple TV.
It is the only TV streaming app that is not available on Apple TV.
Consistently performs poorly over Wi-Fi: drops stream, slow buffering, continues streaming after stopping stream.
When will an iOS alternative be available?
Make a better app
With the amount of money you people make you would think you could make a decent app always freezing or just booting you off with a login error halfway through watching something terrible app
- FOXTEL Management Pty Ltd
- 113.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 FOXTEL Management Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.