Flight Planner 5000 is our premium flight planning product for Australia where comprehensive and accurate flight planning is required. It is used extensively by private pilots thru to airline operators. Versions of the software offer coverage for Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Asia, Africa, North America and a WORLD version has coverage for the pacific region, Africa , India, Europe, Scandinavia, the UK, USA, Canada, Alaska, Russia and all international airports across the globe - over 39,000 airports/waypoints.
* Extensive waypoint/airfield database including all NAVAIDS.
* VFR and IFR planning, including IFR routes and LSALTS.
* Flight plans up to 50 waypoints in length.
* Unlimited saved flight plans.
* Australian NAIPS interface for weather briefing and flight plan submission.
* Ability to print the NAIPS Weather & Notams, and the Flight Plan, the Flight Plan Summary and the Enroute Information Sheet.
* Aviation Weather decode.
* Graphical Weight & Balance.
* Google Earth route map display.
* Grid lowest safe altitudes for most of the world.
* Over 280 sample aircraft included.
Its companion product, Flight Planner 3000, is available for Windows based PC's and is well established as a premium flight planning solution.
If you purchase our software you deserve and should expect it to do what it states. We encourage everyone to download our FP5000 Lite iPad app to see first hand how simple it is to use and what it does....... If it does not perform to your expectations please let us know and we will do what we can to rectify the issue.
This app will auto-renew (Aus$69.99) with user confirmation after 12 months via your iTunes account. Auto-renewal may be turned off via user account settings.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
-Updated the Australian data for 16th August release.
-Other minor corrections and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I've been a Champagne Flight Planner user for 20 years. This iPad version is just a mirror image of the desk top computer version and it's just excellent. It's intuative, easy to use and fills the gap between Ozrunways and NAIPS like a glove. It is exactly what I've been looking for from the point of view of ease of use and portability. I think that Rob Slater has done a fantastic job and already after just one use I'm a very happy customer. Anyone who buys Ozrunways should buy FP 5000 Pro and you will have the best planning tools available at your finger tips.
FP5000, why wAs it released?
I have used this windows based product and found it very good. However, this App is appalling, After saving the flight plan I was unable to get the application running again, it needed to be re-installed and set up again. After doing this twice, it would seem the level of testing of this product is grossly insufficient for an aviation based application. I for one will be asking for my money back!
Waste of money
Don't bother with this app. Had it for 12 months and still am unable to submit a flight plan. Developer states that a fix is coming. Don't believes himself!, It is cumbersome, difficult to submit a plan and is problematic in many areas. Having used other products on the market this does not rate!
- Rob Slater
- 35.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright Champagne PC Services 2018
- In-App Purchases
- FP5000 Pro Australia $69.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.