The Beat of Adelaide - straight to your phone!
Listen to Fresh 92.7 anywhere, anytime with our brand new, official app.
You'll also be able to:
- Get a list of our most recently played tracks,
- Read the latest updates on all things Fresh, Adelaide and electronic music straight from our website,
- Listen to our interviews, Wavelength stories, podcasts and more,
- Message the studio and get in touch with our announcers/DJs directly from within the app,
- Find out about what you can win with our latest competitions
*Improved recently played data quality
Ratings and Reviews
App needs background refresh enabled
Edit: Dev has now fixed the drop out bug, updating review from 2 stars to 5 stars.
Glad to see the new app that supports the new streamer but dev needs to turn on background refresh support otherwise the audio stream drops out within 30-60 seconds after switching to another app.
Hello, thanks for that. See how you go with the updated app.
Recovering stream in low reception areas
In low reception areas 3G/4g the application will often drop the stream as is expected but will not return once reception returns a lot of the time. This can be worked around by hitting pause and play quickly. Otherwise issue free for me
The old App worked so much better.
This app always disconnects and you have to force close the app to get it to start playing again. Other times if it runs for more than 5 mins the app can’t cope and it cuts out.
At least once the old app was streaming it stayed streaming unlike the new app.
- Digital Noir Pty Ltd
- 3.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2017 Fresh Broadcasters Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.