Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer
By Mehrdad Mehrain
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
● 24hr SALE! ONLY A DAY! ●
"Rated 4 out of 4 ... the best of its kind at the crowded App Store" - USA TODAY
The top selling fitness app of all time has returned! Becoming and staying fit has never been easier with the help of Full Fitness! Hundreds of exercises are explained with clear pictures, videos and text instructions all within the palm of your hand!
We understand personal trainers can be costly, but changing your workout routine is essential for keeping your body from growing accustomed to the same old exercises. If anything, adding some variety keeps things interesting and enjoyable - making it more likely that you will stick with the program.
For under the cost of a cup of coffee, Full Fitness not only provides instructions for hundreds of exercises, but it sorts them by body region, muscle of target, and the equipment needed. Use our easy-to-use exercise builder to create your own custom exercise routine, and then track your progress as you perform each exercise. Full Fitness allows you to log your exercises, view progress graphs, and email or backup the results online.
Not sure which exercises to perform? Use one of our 30 pre-defined routines to reach a particular goal. All of our routines are developed by licensed fitness professionals and come with complete instructions.
If you have no equipment available, or are more interested in cardio or stretches, Full Fitness has you covered! Tracking of cardio exercises, over 40 stretches and exercises and routines that require no equipment are all included! Full Fitness does even more. Track your food intake and body weight, schedule workouts, setup profiles to track more than one user, and more. This is the intuitive and beautiful fitness app you have been looking for!
● hundreds of unique exercises (more than any other app)
● clear images of people doing every exercise with full text instructions
● hundreds of video instructions for many of the more complicated exercises
● calorie tracker with over 90,000 food items
● cleverly designed logging feature to record and track each exercise
● ability to add your own exercise and track your progress
● exercises ordered by target (abs, arms, back, etc), muscle they target (deltoids, biceps, etc) or equipment they require (swissball, kettlebells, nothing, etc)
● 30 routines to reach various goals (weight loss, strength, ab definition, golf program, etc)
● ability to email your workout logs to yourself, back them up online or view them on the device
● graph your workout results to give yourself the encouraging boost you need
● stop-watch timer to keep track of your rest times in between sets
● weight monitor/BMI calculator and measurements tracker to view your progress
● schedule your workouts ahead of time so you never forget your workout routine
● ability to track MULTIPLE users
● iCloud support and the ability to import content from Full Fitness or original iFitness app
● workout sharing tool to share your workouts between other Full Fitness users
Unlike other fitness apps, everything is included - we do not believe in in-app purchases. Further, we are dedicated to providing regular free updates. The next update is under development. Write in and let us know what most interests you.
What's New in Version 3.1
With this update, we have fixed the most common bugs that have been reported to us at email@example.com. With the complete overhaul of the app in version 3.0, we expected that not everything would go smoothly - hopefully this addresses the issues many of you had. If something remains unresolved, please email us and let us know. We read everything, but because of the huge influx, we haven't had a chance to respond to all of them yet.
Just to remind our dedicated users - this is a passion project done by two developers. We never charge for updates or have in-app purchases. Your one time payment has kept this app running for over 5 years! Please help us out by leaving a new positive review, or updating an old review. It really helps us in keeping Full Fitness the leading fitness app on the AppStore.
Great app but needs a bit fine tune
Thank you for updating the app. This version solved many problems found in v3.0. However, a new issue comes up with this release. For those exercises I have been doing for years with a huge amount of data, the app takes tens of seconds to load the exercise and log the new records. I guess it's trying to read all history data and discard everything but the last records to display next to the exercise log, or it's trying to sort the data every time it loads them, instead of sort once and keeps the processed results.
This would be a 5 stars app if this problem didn't exist.
The best personal trainer in my pocket
This app has helped me heaps in learning the basics and then getting into a routine. Mixing it up every now and then and recording my results to keep me on track and monitor my good and not so good days. I showed this to my PT and she was pretty impressed and was good that we could both see what I was doing while on my own.
Got a couple of my mates onto this app as well. It's a great place to start and if you're more inline with your goals to keep track of them.
I like the vids to show technique and the right posture to hold while using free weights which everyone struggles with in the beginning.
I'll be using this app even when I'm 100% confident on my own!
Close but no cigar...yet :)
Thank you team you have resolved the issues I flagged last update!
There is however a new issue in iOS 10 whereby either entering into an exercise to record time or recording time takes 30 seconds! The app appears to freeze however looking at my battery life I can safely say it is crunching some hard numbers. Can you please address this next version as I lost 20% more than I usually do in a 50 minute session.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 20 December 2016
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 105 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Mehrdad Mehrain
- © 2016 Health Xperts Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.