Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer
By Mehrdad Mehrain
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
● 24hr SALE! $2.99 FOR ONLY A DAY! ●
"Rated 4 out of 4 ... the best of its kind at the crowded App Store" - USA TODAY
The top selling fitness app of all time has returned! Becoming and staying fit has never been easier with the help of Full Fitness! Hundreds of exercises are explained with clear pictures, videos and text instructions all within the palm of your hand!
We understand personal trainers can be costly, but changing your workout routine is essential for keeping your body from growing accustomed to the same old exercises. If anything, adding some variety keeps things interesting and enjoyable - making it more likely that you will stick with the program.
For under the cost of a cup of coffee, Full Fitness not only provides instructions for hundreds of exercises, but it sorts them by body region, muscle of target, and the equipment needed. Use our easy-to-use exercise builder to create your own custom exercise routine, and then track your progress as you perform each exercise. Full Fitness allows you to log your exercises, view progress graphs, and email or backup the results online.
Not sure which exercises to perform? Use one of our 30 pre-defined routines to reach a particular goal. All of our routines are developed by licensed fitness professionals and come with complete instructions.
If you have no equipment available, or are more interested in cardio or stretches, Full Fitness has you covered! Tracking of cardio exercises, over 40 stretches and exercises and routines that require no equipment are all included! Full Fitness does even more. Track your food intake and body weight, schedule workouts, setup profiles to track more than one user, and more. This is the intuitive and beautiful fitness app you have been looking for!
● hundreds of unique exercises (more than any other app)
● clear images of people doing every exercise with full text instructions
● hundreds of video instructions for many of the more complicated exercises
● calorie tracker with over 90,000 food items
● cleverly designed logging feature to record and track each exercise
● ability to add your own exercise and track your progress
● exercises ordered by target (abs, arms, back, etc), muscle they target (deltoids, biceps, etc) or equipment they require (swissball, kettlebells, nothing, etc)
● 30 routines to reach various goals (weight loss, strength, ab definition, golf program, etc)
● ability to email your workout logs to yourself, back them up online or view them on the device
● graph your workout results to give yourself the encouraging boost you need
● stop-watch timer to keep track of your rest times in between sets
● weight monitor/BMI calculator and measurements tracker to view your progress
● schedule your workouts ahead of time so you never forget your workout routine
● ability to track MULTIPLE users
● iCloud support and the ability to import content from Full Fitness
● workout sharing tool to share your workouts between other Full Fitness users
Unlike other fitness apps, everything is included - we do not believe in in-app purchases. Further, we are dedicated to providing regular free updates. The next update is under development. Write in and let us know what most interests you.
What's New in Version 2.2
We are working on a massive update involving new exercises, routines and some clever features ... but this update doesn't include it.
Because iOS 7 is being released next week, this update is just to ensure the app keeps working until we have the large update done.
PLEASE - leave us a review on iTunes! Even if you have an old review, we would appreciate an update. Positive word of mouth really encourages us in delivering these free updates.
Great just needs a few tweaks
For those who don't know how to do most of these exercises this is great the only thing I would like to change is in the workout sections I wish you could change some of the exercises for another one of the same type, I don't always have time to go to the gym so most of my workouts are done at home with the small amount of equipment I have so when I see them say cable pull downs I'm like and what can I substitute for that instead and have to go through and find something. You can also build your own sheet which is great
App-reciation full fitness
A very clever programme, I love the idea of being able to create and save my own exercises and describe their structure when a standard exercise is unavailable from the database. The backup facility is great considering I use this app on iPhone and iPad, this means no doubling up. The food database could be better as I am in Australia and the food descriptions in the current database don't quite match the Australian menu, overall a fantastic app and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to keep a record of their progress or simply organise a great mixed routine to use from week to week .
Good but needs some work.
I really like this app, it does what I need and helps me out with my bulking and cutting seasons.
But it would be better if it had a little bit more variety of exercises, such as land mine workouts etc. also if you could set reminders for going to the gym would be greatly appreciated. And last but not least, if you could have the food data base include Australian foods and be able to use the metric system, that would be FANTASTIC.