Game for Cats
By Little Hiccup, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
== NEW 2 Player Mode! Control with your iPhone! ==
== As seen on ANIMAL PLANET's "Must Love Cats" ==
+++++ "Crazy fun for our cats!"
+++++ "Wow! My kitty loves this game!!! It really works!"
+++++ "My cats' new favorite App!"
+++++ "My cat loves it. Great work"
+++++ "All my cats love it!"
THIS IS THE FIRST INTERSPECIES GAME ON THE APP STORE
* "I have a colleague whose cat is so engaged with Game for Cats that the animal won’t leave him alone when he takes out his iPad. " - New York Times
* "The latest craze is video games for cats" - ABC News
* "Beats getting poached, I guess." - Gizmodo
* "Does anyone else think this is as hilarious as I do?" - CNet Digital City
See more of our press at: http://www.ipadgameforcats.com/press.html
- Free laser pointer for your cat to chase
- Control the laser pointer & mouse with your iPhone (paid upgrade)
- Share your cat's score on Facebook, Twitter, & Game Center
The World's Best Video Game for Cats! ** Mouse level on sale for a limited time **
Having trouble pausing the game? Having trouble with sound? See below.
Chase a laser! Chase a mouse! See how many points your cat can rack up.
= NOTE: The laser level is free to play as long as you like. However, the mouse level is an in-app-purchase! We are sorry for any confusion on this. =
This crazy fast action packed game will keep your cat (and your guests) entertained for hours.
The traditional laser pointer: everyone loves letting their cat chase a laser pointer, right? Well now you can keep your cat entertained without having to exert any effort! Game for Cats will pick random paths that keep your cat's attention.
Free the mouse and then you can chase it! Cat's love this adorable little mouse. He doesn't mind either. But don't take my word for it, let me let him say something:
"Squeak squaker squeak squeakum squeak!" - Mr. Mouse
We brought our game the cat shelter to bring some joy into the orphaned cat's lives. Guess what? They loved it! Your cat will too!
== Distracted by the Christmas Lights?
Turn them off using Settings.app.
- Press the Home button
- Pick 'Settings'
- Scroll to 'GameForCats'
- Turn off 'Holiday Settings'
- Return to Game For Cats
- Pick a new level
== Cat changes apps
Disable Multitasking Gestures! Many people report that their cat is switching apps. Make sure you disable multitasking gestures before playing this game. Here's how:
- Press the Home button
- Pick 'Settings'
- Choose 'General'
- Disable 'Multitasking Gestures'
== Pausing the game
Lots of people were complaining that their cat was pausing the game in the old version so we've changed how to pause the game.
To "paws" the game, hold down a paw and shake-shake-shake the iPad!
== No Sound
A few users are reporting issues with the sound. We've seen this problem pop up if you enter the game with the mute switch turned on. If this is a problem for you try this.
- exit game for cats
- double click the home button
- hold down the home button
- kill the game for cats app by clicking the red minus
- turn off the mute switch on the ipad
- open game for cats again
== Crash on startup
Are you experiencing a crash on startup? Try putting your iPad into airplane mode and starting up. We're sorry about this, we are working on it! Look for a fix soon.
We hope you enjoy our cat games! You are always welcome to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.8.1
- Fixes a bug where some users were not able to see their purchase
- Remove Facebook / Twitter / GameCenter sharing (for now)
My cat goes crazy for the mouse game! It's really been worth the tiny fee, because he actually gets excited now when he sees my iPad out and wants a turn. I get it out when he has too much energy and is being naughty from boredom. Make sure you have a screen protector, the claws tend to come out =^_^=
All my cats love to play this app on my ipad i can sit and do work and just let them play for hours it's well worth getting and I even paid fro the extra leve that they love.
Ive been waiting for this. Useful cuz this app will play with the cat for you. Also useful for keeping my cat distracted haha
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 25 November 2013
- Version: 1.8.1
- Size: 28.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Little Hiccup, LLC
- © 2013 Little Hiccup
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- FULL VERSION of Game for Cats$2.49