Garden Utils for Programmers
By Software Garden
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Garden® Utils for Programmers, an app for the Apple iPhone/iPod touch and iPad, provides a variety of utility functions that can be helpful for programmers and web content developers.
- Converts between decimal, hexadecimal, and RGB / RGBA color values
- Keypad, picker, and slider input
- Character code charts, including ASCII and Unicode
- Reference material viewing, in text, HTML, PDF, .doc, and other formats
- Image viewing, including zooming to the pixel-level to determine positions and color values
- Editing of text and HTML files
- Exact cropping of images
- URL encode/decode text
- Save to email, pasteboard, other apps, or log to a file
- Accepts "Open In" of most file formats from other apps, and gives access to its files through iTunes File Sharing
- Obtain images from photo albums, pasteboard, or camera
- Common reference material available through the app to get you started
Watch the Overview Video on the support web site, www.gardenutils.com.
This app was created by Dan Bricklin. Dan is best known for co-creating VisiCalc, the pioneering spreadsheet program back in 1979, as well as the award-winning Dan Bricklin's Demo Program developer tool in the mid-1980's. Most recently, he is the author of the popular Note Taker HD app for the Apple iPad.
- Category: Utilities
- Released: 29 February 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Software Garden, Inc.
- © 2012 Software Garden, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.