Garmin Navigator GPS from Telstra
By Telstra Corporation Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Garmin® Navigator turns your iPhone™ into a personal GPS, with features from the nüvi® personal navigators from Garmin, the IFA 2012 “App of the year” winner and leading US provider of personal navigation devices. With no data charges on the Telstra network after downloading the app and no ads, it includes free basic navigation with premium features requiring a subscription or day pass.
FREE features include:
- Driving and walking directions that track progress on a map
- Always up-to-date maps for Australia with millions of included points of interest
- Navigate to addresses in your Contacts lists
- No data charges after downloading the app if you’re on the Telstra network and no ads
- Experience premium features for the first 7-days for free with no obligation to subscribe
Premium features (see Pricing below):
- Arrive at your destination with ease, with accurate turn-by-turn voice-guided Garmin navigation
- 3D junction views with lane guidance
- Multi-route trip planner and via points to add stops while en route
- Aussie pronunciation of instructions and street names
- Live traffic updates, detour feature and flight information
- Petrol prices for many nearby petrol stations
- Speed camera and red light camera alerts
- Speed limits for most major roads, with speed limit warnings and Estimated Time of Arrival display
- Check in to Facebook® and Foursquare on arrival and explore your city with integrated Facebook, Foursquare, and Wikipedia locations (data charges apply)
- 3D buildings and landmarks to aid navigation
- Avoid tolls, unpaved roads, highways, and major traffic events
- Personalised navigation with free voices and vehicles from the Garmin Garage
- Enhanced pedestrian navigation with train, tram and ferry routes in capital cities
Subscribe in-app to premium feature offers exclusive to Telstra Next G® customers:
• 24 hour pass ($1.95)
• Monthly subscription ($7.95), first month FREE for new customers
• 12 month pass ($69.95), save over 25% versus 12 x monthly payments
Post-Paid customer charges are included on your Telstra bill. Pre-Paid customer charges are deducted from your account balance.
Terms & Conditions can be found here: http://telstra.com.au/customerterms/home_mobile_dataserv.htm
Data charges may apply for downloads from App Store, and when using Facebook, Foursquare, and Wikipedia locations.
Your subscription to this service will continue automatically unless you cancel it by selecting My Account from General Settings, pressing the manage button, and cancelling your renewing subscription. You will continue to have access until the renewal/expiry date.
Please note that restrictions on driver use, including specific restrictions on L and P plate drivers, exist in some States and Territories and you should check local rules.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Garmin is a trademark of Garmin Ltd or its subsidiaries, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Facebook is a trademark of Facebook, Inc.
What's New in Version 9.3.3
Version 9.3.3 includes the following improvements over 9.3.2:
- Layout support for high-resolution devices
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 09 November 2015
- Version: 9.3.3
- Size: 50.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Telstra Corporation Ltd
- © 2013 Telstra Corporation Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular and iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular.