Millions of people around the world use GeoGebra Math Calculators to learn mathematics and science. Join us: Dynamic Mathematics for everyone! Our GeoGebra Math Calculators bundle includes these apps and features:
* Graphing Calculator: plot functions with sliders and solve equations
* Geometry Calculator: create interactive geometric constructions
* 3D Calculator: graph functions, surfaces and many more 3D objects
* Spreadsheet Calc: analyze data and do statistics connected with graphing
* CAS Calculator: solve math problems with our powerful computer algebra system
* Probability Calc: visualize parameters and distributions quickly
* Exam Calculator: use our Math Calculators during tests and exams
* Search for free learning activities directly from our apps
* Save and share your results with friends and teachers
* GeoGebra 6: fix for LaTeX fonts
* macOS: fix for ^
* Classic: fix for show/hide grid on iOS
* nCr() introduced as new short version of BinomialCoefficient()
* fix for Download As... menu
* Graphing: fix output for eg Dilate(f, 2, A)
* Fix problem with page scrolling up
* Bugfix for \mathbb
Ratings and Reviews
Really tedious to navigate, keyboard keeps disappearing
This would be an amazing app, but I run into repeated problems actually getting the app to do fairly simple tasks. I feel a lot of the time the keyboard is over sensitive, if I am panning the screen while in point creation mode, for instance, a swarm of dots will trail in my wake. The only way I have found to remedy this is to painstakingly move between each mode every time I need to move the screen. There is also a frequent problem where I open the app, and the keyboard doesn’t appear. This tends to make it very hard to complete work. It is also incredibly tedious to navigate in the algebra bar - it is really hard to tap the screen and land in the position you intended to be in, instead you end up having to use these little arrows to move throughout your formulas, which kind of defeats having this on a touch-sensitive device.
Thank you very much for the feedback. We'll try to improve these things. Same time please try out our native apps, like Graphing Calc and Geometry, those should run more smoothly on most devices. Thanks
Tried to do the regression analysis suing polynomial degree 9. The app went blank and crashed and didn't save my work. Absolutely horrendous app to use. Slow reaction time. Don't save my work. And just bad.
Sorry to hear that. Can you please send us an email with more details which steps did you take when the app went black at email@example.com? Meantime you could try out the native apps, like Graphing Calc or Geometry, those should run more smoothly on most devices. Thanks
The geometry side is excellent.
The graphics calculator is okay, but limited. For instance it doesn’t support exact values for surds.
The CAS is all over the shop on an iPad - not really functional at all. A great disappointment.
The cut down apps lack the basic file save functionality necessary to make them usable.
Sorry to hear that you don't like the apps. You can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your improvement ideas. Thanks.
- Internationales GeoGebra Institut, "IGI"
- 51.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Basque, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © International GeoGebra Institute
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.