Geometry Dash Meltdown
By RobTop Games AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Prepare for a new Geometry Dash adventure filled with more spikes and monsters than thought possible!
Flex your clicky finger as you jump, fly and flip your way through dark caverns and spiky obstacles.
• Rhythm-based Action Platforming!
• Three unique levels with music from F-777!
• Unlock unique Meltdown icons and colors to customize your character!
• Fly rockets, flip gravity and much more!
• Use practice mode to sharpen your skills!
• Challenge yourself with the near impossible!
Geometry Dash answers the age old question: "What do you get when you mix techno, dubstep, spikes and a rainbow?" Download and find out...
Approved by RubRub \ (•◡•) /
I'm fairly excited for these new levels, already completed with 3 coins on each. However there are a couple glitches that I found:
1. When you open the pause menu with any of the songs, whilst in normal mode the songs restart when resumed.
2. When replaying a level the already collected coins are still showing up as normal coins, this however is fixed when in practice mode.
I really look forward to the upcoming update to the more advanced game in January. I'm hoping that you integrate this game into the other, maybe with a button that switches the interface and levels? Just an idea. Thanks RubRub for the new levels!
One of the best games
This is one of the best games i have got and is guaranteed HOURS of hame play as well as geometry dash (the full version of the game) and i never get tired of playing it. The full version is DEFINITELY worth your money there are so many levels and the music is amazing as well as the updates which bring new levels and more stunning music the only criticism i have is theres no way to transfer your achievements from meltdown to geometry dash so you cant fully unlock all of the characters and colours-but-this is an amazing game and i would fully recommend this game.
Bad ideas in reviews
3 great levels, awesome. RobTop said more will be coming soon enough.
But the idea of a sequel to this is bad. This is only a little showcase of what 2.0 is for people who don't want to spend. Having a sequel to this would be bad for a few reasons:
1. The online level system wouldn't work, unless it is shared between the 2 apps, which would be a waste of our money.
2. This is meant to be a small free game. Don't expand on it in the form of a paid version, otherwise less savvy users will not play the game.
3. We will be able to transfer all icons once 2.1 comes out on regular GD. So don't worry about that.
4. Everything in this game (meaning the blocks and level features) are already in regular GD right now, so no need to buy what already exists in the normal game.
Congrats on reading this much, have some cookies 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
- Category: Games
- Released: 19 December 2015
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 55.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: RobTop Games AB
- © 2015 RobTop Games AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.