Complete job management all wrapped into a simple, easy to use service, with premium support. It's wherever you and your team are and can be used on any device.
If you’re looking at this your business has probably signed up to GeoOp Office, the PC version of GeoOp, and now you need to download the App. With instant updates from the office, GeoOp is your diary, job sheet and GPS rolled into one. Find your job, start the clock, change your status, all in GeoOp App keep the office off your back.
+ Less Time Wasted – scheduling based on local jobs and less paperwork
+ Win Jobs Faster – create the quote, have it accepted on the job
+ Update the Office – add job sheets, signatures, time, photos and files
+ No Hiccups – actual parts, actual time; invoice and take payment on the fly
Like a good kid, GeoOp plays very nicely with others on the block. Integration is smooth with other leading business products such as Xero, MYOB, Freshbooks and Unleashed.
Use GeoOp Office and the App together to:
* Update your team - change the status of the job as you work
* Obliterate paper job sheets - they’ll be stored in GeoOp now
* Schedule jobs in real time- see everyones availability from any device
* Schedule by location - assign jobs based on worker’s current location
* Repeating jobs - you’ll never miss another one
* Integrate your job information with the likes of Xero, Freshbooks, MYOB and Unleashed
* Invoice on the go - using our integrations directly from the device
* Quote your jobs instantly - produces beautiful branded quotes instantly
* Cost up your jobs - know exactly how much money you’re making on each job
* Keep track of parts & labour- record what was used on the job
* Capture signatures for approval - get signatures from your clients and attach them to the job
* Share your location - use the phones GPS to make yourself visible on the GeoMap
* Record photo evidence - never get caught out in a dispute
* Keep all the details together - store your manuals and other PDF folders in GeoOp
* Take audio memos - record audio notes and attach them to jobs
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I tried a few other management systems and this is by far the most intuitive and has the best architecture. I can schedule my staff, advise clients in progress, track costs, quote and invoice straight into Xero.
Great to hear :) If you have any feature suggestions to the team would love to hear them. Send your ideas to email@example.com.
Great database however slow on iPhone
Please update the app for iPhone. Very slow when I open the app and see my schedule. I always have to refresh everytime.
You must be joking!
We have been using Geop for two years and although it's been frustrating at times it's been pretty reliable.
My main gripes are there is no road map shared with customers. They roll out changes without properly testing them. There is no one in Aus / Melbourne that can help you out. There is little to no reporting function to tailor to what you want. No real integration with Safety Culture which would allow you to ingrate SWMS like they advertise. The map doesn't work like they say it does. You can't pull up a map for instance to see where you guys are scheduled on any particular day.
Having said that, systems that do offer additional function tack on charges for these. Like SMS function (which has fallen over a few times in two years) is bundled with Geop but you pay extra to use in other systems. However the other systems also allow intelligent function that allow you to imbed fields so you don't have to type put all of your messages to the tenants.
This is the first time I have been asked for feed back in two years and it comes when I am training in other systems because Geop make vague references to what they're going to do, no idea of when.
Having said all that, if is cheap and fairly reliable!
Hi Craig, thanks for all this feedback. Quite a lot has changed over the last few months and we'd love to share a few things. We have a roadmap the product team has been sharing with customers recently and I'd love to show it to you. It addresses pretty much everything you have listed here. If you want to take a look, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can run you through it (Also, the product team is all in Melbourne now) so we can help you there.
- GeoOp Limited
- 14.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2009-2015 GeoOp Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.