Digital photo collections can grow rapidly. Remembering where you took all those photos can become a chore. Most cameras don't tag your photos automatically, so you'll need something to help you out.
That's where GeoTagr comes to the rescue. GeoTagr tags your photos with the location where you made them (a.k.a. geotagging).
GeoTagr supports 6000+ types of digital cameras and geotags iPhone, iPad, Mac, Dropbox, Flickr and SmugMug photos.
- Record your location with an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch while you make photos with a digital camera
- Geotag those photos no matter where you manage them (iPhone, iPad, Mac, Dropbox, Flickr, SmugMug)
- Support for JPEG and RAW photos
- Export GPX files (iTunes Sharing, Dropbox, Mail, browser)
- Import GPX files (iTunes Sharing, Dropbox, Mail, …) e.g. generated by a dedicated GPS data logger
- Record your location with an iPhone or iPod touch and seamlessly use those locations to geotag photos on your iPad (via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi)
- 3 recording modes on iPhone and iPod touch for optimal balance between accuracy and battery life
- Pause and resume when recording locations
- While recording, shows an estimate for the remaining battery time
- Background recording
- Track management
- Today extension for quick access
- Geotags photos on your Mac over Wi-Fi via standard OS X File Sharing
- All maps have 3 modes: Standard, Satellite, Hybrid
- Comprehensive built-in Help section
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Better error handling when geotagging local photos.
If you like GeoTagr, please take the time to give us a nice review. It really helps.
Ratings and Reviews
Super-easy to use and very reliable, regardless of whether you’re tagging the location of your photos directly through the app or exporting your location logs and adding to your photos through a program like Lightroom. Highly recommended.
Don’t know what I would do without it
Been using it for almost 2 years now and it’s been great. Simple to use, good documentation and lots of methods for tagging your photos.
I got this to goetag all my photos and it would not work on any photo taken on different devices.
I will be seeking a full refund
Developer Response ,
Please contact me via the support email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I’ll investigate why GeoTagr isn't doing what you're expecting.
- Chris Cornelis
- 33.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2008-2018 Galarina
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.