Get Your Feet Wet, iPhone edition
By Natural Guides, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
St. Johns RIVERKEEPER® is a membership-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that serves as an independent voice and advocate for the St. Johns and the public to whom it belongs.
Our mission is to work on behalf of the community for clean and healthy waters in the St. Johns River, its tributaries and its wetlands, through citizen-based advocacy.
St. Johns RIVERKEEPER fulfills its mission by:
•Serving as an effective and trusted voice for your St. Johns River,
•Investigating pollution problems and demanding accountability,
•Advocating for practical solutions and necessary policy changes, and
•Educating the community and raising awareness about the river by developing valuable educational resources.
You can learn more by exploring the St. Johns River with our “Get your Feet Wet, iPhone edition” guidebook app. Your journey begins right at the end of your finger tips!
The Get Your Feet Wet St. Johns River guidebook app is a valuable resource for you to learn about and get to know your river.
Learn about the ecology and rich history of the St. Johns River. Visit fun and interesting parks and places along the river and its tributaries.
Identify common plants and animals that live in and around the St. Johns. Get the most out of your river experiences with fun games and activities.
The Get Your Feet Wet, iPhone edition includes the following sections:
1. Our River – information about the ecology and history of the St. Johns.
2. Let's Get Ready – tips on what to bring, precautions to take, and how to get the most out of your river experiences.
3. Places to Explore - parks and places to access the river and its tributaries.
4. Things to Do – tips about kayaking/canoeing and fishing and games and activities to enhance your river experience.
5. River Wildlife – common plants and animals that you may encounter on your journeys.
6. River Resources – a glossary, books, websites, and other resources to learn more about the river.
Get the most out of your river experiences with our Get Your Feet Wet app!
What's New in Version 1.1
- Changes/clarifications to app metadata
- added refresh button to twitter feed
- Category: Education
- Updated: 04 October 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 10.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Natural Guides, LLC
- © Natural Guides, 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.