Get game times and see who can make games.
* Get your game times automatically delivered to your phone
* Have game times sent via SMS to players who don't have the app
* See which of your teammates can make each game
* Automatically send fixtures out to participating players
* Game times and changes sent automatically
* Automatically integrates with your existing fixture system - there's nothing new to learn or to do
* 100% free for you and your players
- Brand new players tab to make managing your team easier
- Share a link with your team so players can join via their mobile number
- SMS users now enter their details the first time they respond to a game
- The SMS response screens now look more like the app
- Various bug vixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what your social sports team needs
Disclaimer: I'm one of the founders of GetSport.
We built this app because we believe social sport is the best way to exercise, yet it's surprisingly difficult to get involved and stay involved in sport.
GetSport reminds players about game times until they respond. It automatically targets players you need the most, such as in mixed teams with gender rules.
You never need to upload fixtures or game times, we've automated all that. Just tell us where we can find your fixtures or forward them to us.
You add teammates from your address book in your phone. If they don't have GetSport, they will receive game times via SMS each week, and a link so they can respond.
There's lots of other features too... so give it a try and see if it's right for you.
We are still working hard on GetSport and rely heavily on your feedback and bug reports.
We fix bugs very fast, and always try to make improvements when we learn where users get stuck.
Above all else, we love working on GetSport. Whether you love it yourself or not, we want to hear from you, so drop us a line :)
Finally there is a good solution to this classic problem.
I like that it isn't over complicated. It is not over engineered yet there has obviously been a large emphasis on the user experience.
It does seem that there is a lot of potential to expand it's functionality which I am really looking forward to.
Handy, easy to use and good looking. If this app was a girl, would definitely call back.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.