This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Collect your GIFs. Share them. Love them! If you're a GIF connoisseur, then you need an app that's as serious about them as you are. That's where GIFwrapped comes in.
• Use Dropbox to add new GIFs and sync your collection. Keep your GIFs on multiple devices and have a backup in the cloud. The digital cloud. No one keeps GIFs in real clouds anymore, everything gets too wet.
• Use the bundled Messages app to share GIFs from your Library with your friends in seconds. No muss, no fuss.
• Drag and drop GIFs en mass to and from GIFwrapped. Drag them all! Drag them good!
• Find new GIFs using Giphy powered search! Just bang in a phrase like "cat" or "lumpy space princess" and be prepared for pure awesome to rain down on you from the heavens.
• Import GIFs, Bursts, and Live Photos from your Photo Library. Save them back to Photos, too, if that's your jam.
• Use an extension to quickly save images to your library! It's not sexy or anything, but it is super easy and probably fun by someone's standards!
• Preview GIFs in standard or retina quality. It all depends on whether you like pixels or not.
Upgrade your GIF game even further by subscribing to GIFwrapped Premium for USD $3.49 per year (may vary from country to country), which unlocks awesome features, removes ads, and supports an independent creator.
• Turn off ads. I hate 'em as much as your do, but a guy's gotta eat.
• Bookmark searches for easy access the next time you want them. These things are important for those GIF standoffs your's somehow always getting into.
• Reuse, and recycle, your search history as a list of bookmarks, so revisiting the past doesn't need to involve time travel… or memory.
• Additional information about images within the Into panel, including number of frames, duration, and more. That way you can know your GIFs inside and out.
• Turn off the embedded watermark in Bursts and Live Photos. I mean, liking GIFwrapped is one thing, but to plaster the logo over GIFs of your pets? Probably a bit much.
If you choose to subscribe to GIFwrapped Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and you will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time after purchase from your iTunes Account Settings.
Terms of Service: https://gifwrapped.co/terms
If anyone ever wondered whether people actually use Messages apps, the answer is a resounding HECK YES, as demonstrated by the sheer number of emails, tweets, and carrier pigeons dispatched to let me know that it wasn't working.
- The order of operations somehow got mixed up when loading the Messages app, which… well… broke the Messages app, and stopped it from loading entirely. Not an ideal situation, but totally resolved now, so you can get back to sending those GIFs you had all pent up.
- The import menu found in the upper left corner of the Library was crashing on iOS 10. Turns out disabling the iCloud entitlements entirely was a bad move, so I've gone for a middle-ground solution, and voilà! It works again!
As always, comments, complaints and support requests can be sent via email to email@example.com, or you can drop a line to @gifwrapped on Twitter. I'm here to help!
Ratings and Reviews
great for twitter gifs
Perfect for gifs, thank you 😇🙏😘
Clever app and very funny
As someone else said, hilarious menu and update descriptions (try deleting a gif sometime), I love it!
Gifwrapped is easy to use on your phone, and to sync with your Dropbox. I didn't have a Dropbox, but was easy enough to create one.
Now, if I'm on a PC and find a gif I want, I save it straight to my Dropbox, if I am on my phone, I save it to photos then import it. And you can then delete it out of your photo library (took me a bit to work that out but that's cos I'm a noob).
Love this app and reckon it will go viral :D
Great way of managing Gifs
Even if you don't use them often or just keeping the memorable ones in a convenient place. Best if you use them lots.
- Daniel Farrelly
- 50.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2018 Daniel Farrelly
- In-App Purchases
- GIFwrapped Premium $4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.