By Rafal ZBOINSKI
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Glow App connects your Glow headphones to your iOS device. Once connected, tap into the full power of the Glow Controller with laser, music, and remote shutter capabilities.
Glow Laser Control
Get full control of your personal laser system and monitor important information like your Glow's battery life. Choose from the following Glow modes:
- Music Mode
- Always On
- Always Off
Use the control panel to change your Glow laser intensity and pulsate speed, so you can go bold or subtle depending on your mood.
Use Glow as a remote shutter to take photos in all new ways. Simply setup the iOS device anywhere, disconnect your Glow from your phone, and use the shutter to snap a photo wirelessly.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Fixed Battery Level indicator: On some devices, battery level would always indicate 'Recharge' despite the actual battery level.
- Pulsate Mode: Added improved smoothing to the Glow effect based on speed.
- Persistent Glow Settings: settings of headphone will be preserved even when the headphone is disconnected or turned off.
- Camera: Glow now defaults to front facing for easier photo taking.
- Notifications: Glow will now indicate notify the user on important battery events.
- Multiple Devices: Select between multiple devices if present while pairing.