RANKED #1 DIABETES APP FOR OVER 9 YEARS.
- Track blood sugar, medication, A1C
- Log weight & blood pressure
- Track carb intake through our food database
Ranked #1 Diabetes iPhone Application by Manny Hernandez, Founder of TuDiabetes.com
As seen on American Diabetes Association's Forecast Magazine, NYTimes, Wired Magazine, DiabetesMine.com, MedGadget.com, Mendosa.com, Diabetes Health Magazine, JDRF Newsletters and MobiHealthNews.
- Easily log blood glucose, medication, meals, in one entry
- Track trends in your blood sugar, insulin, weight, blood pressure, A1C, and more!
- Add notes to your entries for future reference
- See changes in your blood sugar and carb intake on an hourly basis
- Log your meals using our extensive food database
- Automatically track your steps, walks, and other cardio activities
- Export your data into printable PDF reports and CSV files you can take to your healthcare provider
- Supports glucose units mg/dL and mmol/L
- Integrates with Apple Health App (Devices & Apps -> Apple Health Data)
Unlock additional features by subscribing to Premium! Features include:
- Automatic A1C calculator so you always know your long term management
- Custom tags to make logging easier for you
- Entry filter for better insights into your blood sugar
- Advanced graphs so you can easily identify trends in your glucose and medicine intake
- Report date range flexibility
- No ad experience
- Complimentary premium access to top health and fitness apps such as Fitness Buddy for gym and home workouts, Calorie Mama for automatic calorie counting, and so much more!
We offer auto-renewable subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are for a 1 month or 12 month duration
- Subscriptions are $14.99 USD for 1 month of $59.99 USD per year
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchased a subcription to that publication
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Manage diabetes with our all-in-one solution!
Here's what we have for you in this update:
- Many of you wanted the Medicine option back on the home screen, so here it is!
- Crash and other performance fixes
Your reviews and feedback are important to us! We read them daily to continually improve our application.
- GB Team
Ratings and Reviews
This app is not very user friendly, the graphs are difficult to read.
I was in the middle of using the app and a final fantasy xv ad came on which forced me to “play” the game as their was no close button. In the end I had to press the button that took me to the App Store for the game and then close both apps. I understand businesses need ads but not like this. This is the main reason I deleted the app right after that happened.
I had downloaded this app and another called mySugr at the same time to try them both and see which I liked better. mySugr is very easy to use my 6 yo son (who has type 1) uses it and enjoys it.
Glucose buddy has been my recorder of choice for nearly 10 years. Had the Pro version. Suddenly stopped updating without notice. Used app to send support request and got no response. Latest update is a complete disaster. Almost no usable area left on the screen (iPhone 4s). Parts blocked by pointless orange message saying location services are off (so what) Can't get any graphs. The menu for adding a new log entry looks pretty but parts of it are off the screen; have to guess what the icons are. The pro version is now by subscription instead of the one-time purchase I had been using. I now have to find a replacement app the just simply captures BGLs and BP. Very disappointed at needing to change.
Worst updated version
The updated version is dreadful. Very very poor thinking by the developper. I am not going to ask my patients to use this anymore. It used to such a brilliant app. All ruined. See below my my previous comment. Gone now. Hate it.
I am an Endocrinologist from Australia. Most if my Diabetic patients are using this. It is very user friendly. My Gestational Diabetic ladies love this. It is so convenient for them to do biweekly or weekly email of their glucose logs to me for review.
My only negative feedback is glucose log visualisation in an excel format is quite clumsy. It would have been better to see them on multiple columns or rows (e.g. column of fasting or post pradial glucose etc)
- Tom Xu
- 218 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Azumio Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- BP + WT add-on $5.99
- No Ads add-on $5.99
- Multi-Device Cross-Sync (bidirectional) 1Y add-on $19.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.