Gmail - email from Google
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the official Gmail app for your iPhone or iPad. The newly redesigned app brings the best of Gmail with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search across your entire inbox. With the Gmail app, you can:
● Switch between up to 5 accounts
● Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock screen options
● Search through all your mail quickly - now with predictions as you type
● See profile pictures as part of the conversation
● Read your mail with threaded conversations
● Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
● Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
● Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
● Send and receive attachments
● Customize emails with custom scribbles
What's New in Version 4.0
• Take quick actions - Archive or reply to messages directly from a notification
• Email files from other apps - Attach photos and documents to Gmail right from your favorite apps
• New attachment viewer - Open attachments from Gmail into any app
Convenient and Easy!
This app allows you switch from one email address to another without the need to log in, thus allowing a quick transition. Gmail also has the feature of sorting different mails into bundles (e.g. Social, purchases, promos, financial), allowing the user to quickly identify the specific mail- especially if the user receives numerous mails for different things. The layout of Gmail is clean and easy for a novelty user to understand and navigate. Overall gmail is an efficient and convenient app.
Great and easy! ☺️
Love G - mail it is great to have all different emails work, home and even school! 👌🏼 The only thing is it takes a little while to load additional email and updates its not just my wifi I have tried public wifi. 😔 That is the only problem for me!
It's a perfect app for a phone or any Apple device! 😉 I personally think you should download it so you don't have to go on your computer! 5 stars AWESOME! 😝Recommended! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This app is great! It works better than my other mail one because you can file your mail in folders which you name, you can look at all your gmail accounts (if you have more than one! Otherwise you just look at the one.). And it will automatically download received mail without me needing to go into the app to see if I got any!
Love the app. It's great!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 05 March 2015
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 12.1 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2014 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.